Mod: GP2 Series
Track: Malaysia

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.

Sorry guys been away for a couple days :p, Thanks to Adam for editing the signup list.

@ Fahad, its as Ivo says Auto Clutch and Shifting are only ones allowed

5 people.... where is everyone?!? We do need more than this.

I'm injured, sprained ankle. Damn Conga lines! Been having too much fun testing the Palatov dp4 for the maker of the real car anway, although all sim racing/driving is on hold for a few days hehe.

Server is up guys, 8 people though...

@ anyone is it the track, the mod or just a bad day? I know theres a few regular's that will be in GTC tonight, myself included.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%