rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Montreal 2010 - Sun November 7th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1st sorry to whom I hit in my jump start :( (no excuses). I only done 1 race, as i had to talk to the misses (always at the wrong time) anyway my race was going ok until the person i was chasing lost control and i could not avoid him, after that with bent suspension I was finding difficult to race well, ended up going to the pits 3 times for damage + 1 for the jump start, so not a good race.
See u guys later :)

Great fun, lost my font wing on lap 1 race 1 I pitted for a new one and had a blast making some places back up and I think I finished 7th, race 2 I managed to stay out of trouble more or less, had a bit of a tussle with Dan until he got damage and then had a battle for 3rd which I managed to win.

thanks all fore the nice 2 races last night. First race i wasnt at my topspeed i made a setup what was to carefull at the brakes. In test race i did destroy my brakes after 10 mins so i deside to put in max brake duct and low brake pressure down to 60% so i was terible under braking. i could manage to put it in P3 right behind the leaders but then because i was realy pushing to much. I did shift back 2 times on a row and that made me spin the car and crashed the car in to the wall. lost front wing and did pit. after the stop back in P3 and managed to bring the car home.

2nd race was much more easy. i was controling the race from the front and i was never scared about losing it because i did put up the brake pressure back to 90 and brake duct to 4. i knew i was fast enough to control. So after the first few laps i was ok. But then i lose one of my contact lenses LOL and with 10 mins left i wasnt able to see the track ok. driving with just one eye :) but still managed to bring the car home on P1.

So after a difficult night a P3 and a P1 isnt bad i think. still love these cars.

by the way very funny how the ranking works. i have done a lot of races and won 57% of the races i did and still just on P106 in the ranking list. Not so important because i dont care in here how my raking is. iam just here for the funn of simracing noting more.

I jumped to the serwer in the last minutes of Oficial practice, so no preparations to this one. with setup from silverstone (max speed about 280 km/h) managed to run only one lap without crash in Q1 with the time 2 sec. slower than driver in front of me. R1- great fun during few laps in the begining trying to catch up the guys and gaining positions when somebody span:cool:. I made mistake and lost front wing, Had to go to the pits, and spent rest of the race trying to stay on the tarmac with driving wheel turned over 90 degrees to the left (broken susp). Big surrpreis, when I did time 3 sec. better than in qualy:). I was lapped few times and finished as the last one who was on the track.

Q2- I changed some thiings in the setup and wasn't able to do a lap. :frown: After first sector I was faster over 2 seconds than in Q1 but in the second one blew the engine 3 times:confused:-earlier never happened in gp2. I switched back to the silverstone setup and start from the back again. R2 was much better than R1, gained one position in T1, stayed very close to the guys and after this big mess in the last chicane, where 3 or 4 cars hit the "wall of the masters" I was even on P7. I had a bit of fun with one of the Yellow cars (sorry don't remember who was it), clean battle for P7. I've lost it, I had more confidence than inR1 and better pace, but sudenly inT2 hI had short freeze of rf....when come back I was on the wall and had seen my front wheel in the mirror:wink:. I drove very carefully and slowly to the pits, and my mechanics gave me new front wing but not the wheel:confused:. I decide to press "esc" button, cause I didn't want to ruin somebodys race by accident.

thanks all fore the nice 2 races last night. First race i wasnt at my topspeed i made a setup what was to carefull at the brakes. In test race i did destroy my brakes after 10 mins so i deside to put in max brake duct and low brake pressure down to 60% so i was terible under braking. i could manage to put it in P3 right behind the leaders but then because i was realy pushing to much. I did shift back 2 times on a row and that made me spin the car and crashed the car in to the wall. lost front wing and did pit. after the stop back in P3 and managed to bring the car home.

2nd race was much more easy. i was controling the race from the front and i was never scared about losing it because i did put up the brake pressure back to 90 and brake duct to 4. i knew i was fast enough to control. So after the first few laps i was ok. But then i lose one of my contact lenses LOL and with 10 mins left i wasnt able to see the track ok. driving with just one eye :) but still managed to bring the car home on P1.

So after a difficult night a P3 and a P1 isnt bad i think. still love these cars.

by the way very funny how the ranking works. i have done a lot of races and won 57% of the races i did and still just on P106 in the ranking list. Not so important because i dont care in here how my raking is. iam just here for the funn of simracing noting more.

Thats because generally you are racing drivers with low ranks :/ so you score less points. I have the same problem, all the really high guys race in the US club.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%