rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Barcelona 2010 - Sun October 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
TGL Spam! Ivo, are you referring to the intellectual and stimulating conversations above? I hardly feel that drivers discussing relevant tactics and sharing info can be called spam? :)

Well, actually TGL is only here to support Tomasz! We heve decided (along with Kris Vickers and Vale) to all start at the back of the grid (unusual for us, I know) and then defend Tomasz, blocking everyone else. This will make sure he does not get lapped :wink:. Listen, if Ferrari can do dirty team tactics........so can TGL! :cool:

OH YES TEAM GOOD LOOKIN... are swarming! Welcome Sergio (and eggybeers too :tongue:)

Thats a lot of Mic's to listen to all at once Ivo :tongue: LMAO!

Its like the good old WTM days, I'm coming over all weepy! Blub, Blub, looooool:wink:

Hi all,

I might not be able to make this. My Racing Rig is crashing with Race on and rFactor so I will need to format after a week of trying everything.

I am doing this just now so I hope to be back in business tomorrow, but I will let you know.

Jim

you can put me down as a deffinate now pls Ivo, I have applied in triplicate to the Polit Bureau (her indoors!) and have just recieved my 'free to play' Pass, what a hoot, full grid too..............CARNAGE @ T1 ??????????????

Can we extend the Grid????????????

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years