rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Barcelona 2010 - Sun October 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Pen me in as a Maybe pls Ivo:tongue: (90% sure I can)

Cant let vale and a Demolin play alone ( last time they did this, Tomasz spat his dummy out!:tongue::tongue::tongue:) looool

Dang, so many familiar names, a car putting power on black through the rear rubber - sign up the new backmarker :)

OH GAWD! Not another 'Demolin/TGL Sandwich' with Vale snapping at my heels too!:tongue:

Now Demolins, listen up, this IS NOT LIKE saloons, last time I raced with you lot, Lukasz got so close, he reached his arm out through my side window and turned my ignition off at the apex of T3!!!! (I will keep the window wound up next time:tongue:) So be nice and NOOO CHEATING THIS TIME LMAO:cool::tongue:

Blimey, I doubt I will be fast enough to keep up with you then Tom, you been practicing?????? LoooL :)

Practicing-not realy Brian- I have permanent lack of time and just want to participate in asmany events as posible till my wife is abroad:wink:. After her come back I wont be able to race more then one time a week/2weeks. And this will be my second race in the open wheel car, so I expect very hard race trying to be lapped as view times as posible:wink:.

Practicing-not realy Brian- I have permanent lack of time and just want to participate in asmany events as posible till my wife is abroad:wink:. After her come back I wont be able to race more then one time a week/2weeks. And this will be my second race in the open wheel car, so I expect very hard race trying to be lapped as view times as posible:wink:.

ooohhhh man its nice know that the WIFE is same around the world:D ( and the man too:) )

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%