Mod: GP2 Series
Track: Yas Marina 2010, Abu Dhabi

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.

1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - David McGahern
  3. - Ben Davis
  4. - Chris Butcher
  5. - Sami Pesari
  6. - Kelvin van der Linde
  7. - Ferry Koek
  8. - Georgios Davakos
  9. - Adam Eggbeer
  10. - Sheldon van der Linde
  11. - Andreas Hall
  12. -
  13. -

okay i tried to join server with my simsynced fsr versio of abu dhapi didnt work some missmatch with track geometry then i downloaded that track in this topic i even tried to put old fsr2010 folder away for while and start up this versio but rfactor just crashes when it finishes loading track what should i do??

okay i tried to join server with my simsynced fsr versio of abu dhapi didnt work some missmatch with track geometry then i downloaded that track in this topic i even tried to put old fsr2010 folder away for while and start up this versio but rfactor just crashes when it finishes loading track what should i do??

Not sure just tried server thats fine.

Erm two things. You need to have the track in gamedata/locations/fstracks/abu dhabi. It needs to be in the games install with this mod. If you have it setup so your tracks location is in a different place that wont work.

The other thing is to ensure that your not deleting the commonmaps.mas or the racegroove.tga out of the FSR tracks folder. Best idea is to cut your old folder put it somewhere else and then install the track.

If your doing all of this then I'm not sure what else to suggest.

hmm okay dont really know what i did differently but downloaded that track then extracted it all to my locations after taking off other fsr2010 folder then i went to server got few errors but it works now pretty weird but doesnt matter

The track is correct because I joined before and sow Ferry but now I dont understand what's wrong.

Edit: Now it works. I am clueless on how it got fixed. (did not change anything)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back