rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gp2header.png

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
Track: Okayama, Japan

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Extra Notes
•Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
To sign up simply state below!

Sign-up list:
  1. - Rob Hermans
  2. - Martin Bulgin
  3. - Mark Mendonca
  4. - Omer Solmaz
  5. - Kariem Janssen
  6. - Lims Chebbi
  7. - Martin Gosbee
  8. -Muhammed Patal
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -

Fantastic this mod, it's hard but very rewarding when you start to get it right, had a good night and won race 1 but got a disco right near the end of race 2 when I was 3rd, hope we get a few more sign ups but I will have to miss next week because of RDFPC committments.

Epic connection lost in R2, just when Lims and me were battling for P1!:frown:

TBF Lims: Either the server was laggy, or you. Couldn't see your car as the race progressed. I hope that doesn't happen too often.

was happy to finish race 1 2dn but very sad to have lost connection at 5mn to the end at race2 when i was confortebly leading:frown:Bloody connection. Anyway i still enjoyed it, so thx guys:D. When i lost conection David, you were 2dn, so i hope you won this 1:tongue:

I had a good setup for qualifying, but then couldn't get consistent enough in the races. Retired from race 1 after several crashes , the last one losing a wheel :(
Race 2 was the same story, running last with good pace, but lost connection with just 3 mins left.

Thanks to everyone who attended, well done to those who made the podium!

David, it was the same for me, when i was looking in my mirror urr car kept disseper, and we not the only 1s who lost connection, i reckon the server let us down, but never the less it was a good battle and thats what we had as a consolation :wink:

Then it was the server.

But with that speed, you could be taking part in that league I spoke of. But we would need to discuss that in private, because it needs attendance:wink:

Had a good feeling today racing this mod, although I still refrain from getting on the throttle too early. It's easy to let the rear step out(in fashion or not).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%