rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gp2header.png

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
Track: Adelaide, Australia

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Extra Notes
•Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
To sign up simply state below!

Sign-up list:
  1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Martin Bulgin
  3. - Kyle Puttifer
  4. - Mark Mendonca
  5. - Grzegorz Wlodarczyk
  6. - Ken Hunter
  7. - Pascal Herbig
  8. - Wayne Morgan
  9. - Juha Maki-Jouppi
  10. - Joonas Raivio
  11. - Eralp Kumartaslioglu
  12. - Lukasz Matlak
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -

Sign me as a maybe please, not a big fan of Adelaide especially as it's not very smooth in terms of FPS. After what happened at GP2 Algarve and 207 Varshko-Ovragi, I'm not taking my chances.

This combination of track and car is far beyond my skill level at the moment. I can make it around the track without locking up or breaking the rear end loose about 1/3 of the time after an hour of practice. The good news is that I have used up enough carbon fiber to counteract global warming.

I just had some practice and it's running ok on my 5850 crossfire with graphics maxed looks beautiful, I dont usually like Adelaide and have never driven this version but the more I drive this mod the more I like it and it feels good round this track, my advice to anyone struggling a bit is build up slowly, it takes several laps to get some decent heat into the tyres round here but it's quite a short lap and also put the Monaco down force package on from the upgrades.

I did about 20 odd laps and got down to 1.10 dead with race setup and fuel, I am not a setup guru but if anyone wants my setup just give me a shout on the server on Sunday.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%