1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP2 @ Adelaide - Sunday 30th October 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Oct 26, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
    Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
    Track: Adelaide, Australia

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:20 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Warm-up
    20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Extra Notes
    •Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
    •Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    •Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    •If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    To sign up simply state below!

Sign-up list:
    1. - Lee Palmer
    2. - Martin Bulgin
    3. - Kyle Puttifer
    4. - Mark Mendonca
    5. - Grzegorz Wlodarczyk
    6. - Ken Hunter
    7. - Pascal Herbig
    8. - Wayne Morgan
    9. - Juha Maki-Jouppi
    10. - Joonas Raivio
    11. - Eralp Kumartaslioglu
    12. - Lukasz Matlak
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
  2. Yes please Lee.
  3. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Sign me as a maybe please, not a big fan of Adelaide especially as it's not very smooth in terms of FPS. After what happened at GP2 Algarve and 207 Varshko-Ovragi, I'm not taking my chances.
  4. I'll give it a go..
  5. Arunabha Sen
    Please sign me up.
  6. Sing me up please:)
  7. This combination of track and car is far beyond my skill level at the moment. I can make it around the track without locking up or breaking the rear end loose about 1/3 of the time after an hour of practice. The good news is that I have used up enough carbon fiber to counteract global warming.
  8. Please count me out from this race. Having some fps problems on this track even though I have a GTX460.
  9. The readme file recommends changing track detail from full to high to gain FPS. I have to turn off shadows completely to run this mod.
  10. I just had some practice and it's running ok on my 5850 crossfire with graphics maxed looks beautiful, I dont usually like Adelaide and have never driven this version but the more I drive this mod the more I like it and it feels good round this track, my advice to anyone struggling a bit is build up slowly, it takes several laps to get some decent heat into the tyres round here but it's quite a short lap and also put the Monaco down force package on from the upgrades.

I did about 20 odd laps and got down to 1.10 dead with race setup and fuel, I am not a setup guru but if anyone wants my setup just give me a shout on the server on Sunday.
  11. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I'm running medium track detail.
  12. Please add me
  13. You can add me aswell. Internet works again. There were some internet cables damaged when they ripped the street open 2 weeks ago...
  14. yes please
  15. Where can I find the read me for this one Brian ? I've looked but with no success.
  16. Servers up guys :)
  17. Different pw? I tried the usual 3 times..??
  18. Not using Scotts serer PW are you Mark
  19. Nope not working for me either