GP2 2014 Season All cars

If you have any need for some early testing, I'll be happy to help :thumbsup: How are you guys calculating the car physics?
These Guy,s are Godly Guru,s with the physics m8 , the GP2 is insane could drive it all day and night its probably the most fun I have had on a game , but to be honest I love graphics as much as the next guy , I am waiting in peace ready for AC , :)

These Guy,s are Godly Guru,s with the physics m8 , the GP2 is insane could drive it all day and night its probably the most fun I have had on a game , but to be honest I love graphics as much as the next guy , I am waiting in peace ready for AC , :)
Where can I get it? Also, will you release a track pack?

Where can I get it? Also, will you release a track pack?
not too sure with the tracks , have not asked , but the GP2 Season I have the Dev teams o.1 or 0.2 version I think to test out the cars , but you would have to join the team I think m8 to be able to get the GP2 and F1 dev mods :thumbsup:

not too sure with the tracks , have not asked , but the GP2 Season I have the Dev teams o.1 or 0.2 version I think to test out the cars , but you would have to join the team I think m8 to be able to get the GP2 and F1 dev mods :thumbsup:
How would I join it? And what requirements would there have to be?

How would I join it? And what requirements would there have to be?
To be honest I think its for just modders , contact F1lover at the top of the page m8 and ask about it , not too sure with testers nether asked about it ,
I have always wanted to be apart of some kind of team making mods and I think this team is perfect for me , I am more pleased as each day passes by the choice that I made , Ask for something you need or what needs improving and it gets done within 24 hours :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/ReneBinderFanpage
:whistling:
Untitled-j.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any kinds of stupid mirroring limitations in rF2?
Not really m8 , Each designer creates the cars how they want them , so the GP2 Model is perfect only thing I found mirrored that surprised me was the inside of the rear wing where is black , But out of the 3 teams that I have finished only one team had a logo in that place but I was lucky and ended up removing the text and keeping the logo as it mirrored nice :thumbsup:

Are there any kinds of stupid mirroring limitations in rF2?
I updated Rossi,s Caterham last night as I noticed now that all teams / cars have different sponsors , so instead of making like 11-12 teams /cars , now its like making all cars unique , I will not stop til all cars are exact , I am not mirroring one team for all , I will make each car as it his in real life! :thumbsup:
EQ8 Caterham GP2 2014 #19 Rossi new.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back