GP2 2011 @ Korea International - Sunday 16th October 2011

gp2header.png

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
Track: Korea International, Korea (GP Layout) + Fix

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Extra Notes
•Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
To sign up simply state below!

Sign-up list:
  1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Adam Eggbeer
  3. - Kyle Puttifer
  4. - Matt Farrow
  5. - Stephen DuCros
  6. - Rob Hermans
  7. - Erik Tveit
  8. - Ben Phillips
  9. - Samuel Korthof
  10. - Martin Bulgin
  11. - Grzegorz Wlodarczyk
  12. - Leonard Mills
  13. - Emil Bonnerup
  14. - Rodney Van der Jeught
  15. - Mateusz Bozko
  16. - Wayne Morgan
  17. - Corrado Conti
  18. - Danny Clarke
  19. - Ferry Koek
  20. - Andreas Hall
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -

I did have a lot of heavy problems during quali with my pc. stuttering pictures etc.. and beside that i didnt like the track because it was easy to go wide and gain a lot of time. I was strugeling to hold the car between the lines. But a few didnt care about the lines on track. and in a club race come on guys do you realy want to win it like this?

@ Mohan. please stop this. You made your point and it probably take a while before whe talk to eachother. But dont ask me to help you or what so ever.

Ofcourse you will not help me , you know you can be defeated,This is a really a problem. A real man ,fight against himself.I dont have afraid to fight against anyone ,even if i give my setup or some tips,becouse i am not a coward.If i can help you i will help you .I am not a selffish or blind to myself,making ilusion like 90% of the peaple does.Thinking about thenselves are the best,and normaly forget its normaly becouse of the setup.
These 90% think about like you.You cant to get so bad becouse of that crash,for me that was past i dont wanted to make you crash. But after that crash ,
You prefered to quite of the race than finish in 2th place, and you knew you cant beat on that race.You tryed all you could to pass me.(dont you think i didnt know you tryed to make spin there.
when you was on my side ,you was pushing me to inter side of the track ,and you got damage on your supetion pushing me, so f anyone has guilt of the damaged of you got ,was yourself.And you was cutting the track to pass me.And i did the same thing than Vettel did on Suzuka with button.And as you saw ,was a normal move of defense.
But after that race ,you never said a simple " HI " .
I am a real man,i dont have fear to lose for anyone giving my setup, or tips.As i said, i prefer to drive my life like Senna .Who fight against himself and always tryed his best.
I really like you as a pilot ,but as a man ,you dont look so good.(sorry to say something of this way) no offence.But i growup trying to be a man with honor.And this honor always showed to me one thing.You can fight against other peapple and win against them ,but can you beat yourself ?
I never raced against you,or other great drivers, but against myself.And always asked for some help,becouse i think fast.If you dont belive me, check all my starts of the race ,when the green light showsup , normaly i start a lott better than others drivers.(i am talking about the reaction time.)
But as i am a real man , i prefer to be friend of all world, i prefer to be your friend yours than a enemy.
I dont care about to win , but to try my best. my limited. i am fast, becouse everybody says Chris Phillip is a fast pilot, i saw him with 1,15,5 on monaco.After a lot hard work to making the dammit setup to work , i got 1,15,3 ,i dont know how fast this is on all world , but , i know this is fast, but if you ask to me if i am happy with this time ,you be sure i am not happy , becouse i can do a lot more fast.And i am a person who trys my best.
I dont have afriad to die ,and to live, to love or to cry.(and the best ,i am not afraid to lose.)
If you think you are ready to fight against yourself ,do like me , send yur setup to everybody and tips too, You will feel great.This is the best winner.
As Senna sayd :
I hope to be half of my life, i dont have anything to prove as a pilot ,but as a MAN , i feel i didnt anything, and i hope to live more to help the peaple.
Think like i think, if this is a club races,how do you feel to winning against peaple who dont want to win ?
Maybe you feel good becouse you won a race against Sr Bozko or Sr Adam ,( who i think its a fast driver),but if you dicovery they dont even tryed to win,as i did at france track when kyle crash me.For me 2th was good ,becouse my first goal was to finish the races.and as i know Sr Bozko is a great pilot ,its a honor to me being in secound place.
So i am diferent of 90% of the world , i know to say SORRY, and Thank you.
On RatSnake i allow you pass me becouse i dont wanted to slowdown becouse i know you could catch Sr Bozko , i thoght about your race.with 0,s of the diference of the lap , i could hold a lot time,you pass me but with yur draft i could pass you again.
I dont wanted t boring you and slowdown you.
I will forgive what happend at that race( on the crash)I will say Sorry again ,and this is over.You know what you did.
If you want to prove you are a great race ,help the peaple with setup,this is the only way to prove yourself you are a great racer.
I gave my setup to Sr Ken Bel and helped with tips how to drive at the track and how my setup works,And i asked to him,how do you feel the car now ?
His answer was: he car is great ,but the pilot is a crap.
For me, he inst a crap as hesayd ,but i try my best al the time.Even now i am trying to show a way to you.The Pride is a poison to our lives,and blind us.For me you are more fast and are a lot more and has much more knowledge about the setup.I ask your help to understand this.Or anyone helps.
You dont need to say anything,just think, what is the best way to you ,help the peaple who ask help, or living them suffering .

Well for those who read this , i will be happy to help anyone.

All i said resume at on sentence. ( live in Love with this yu will understand what you cant understand now.
Bye friends

Really couldn't get used to this mod during the practices so went into the event just trying to keep it on track.

Quali 1: Got a PB and started 9th.

Race 1: Several issues with the server on the formation lap meant I was trying to fix them before we finished formation lap. Unfortunately I got left behind, apologies. Made a good start and worked myself up to 3rd and had a great battle with Andreas. We switched places several times and had a good fair battle but he was just too fast in a straight line and better on the brakes. I could make up some ground in the corners but it was hard to get past so I finished in third.

Quali 2: Was on a quick lap at the end before getting distracted. P7.

Race 2: Made another good start and ended up in 3rd after a few cars went off. Didn't have the pace to challenge anybody in front so was happy just to make it home in third.

Pleased that I didn't spin in either race and two third places were a bonus. :)

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced.

I am happy for Sr Ferry ,you could understand what i said ,and it is a bad spotlight.
But just to make all the things clear.All i said was to show to everybody a path of the men of honor.

As I said,i want to prove to myself that i am a great pilot ,and then only way is beating anyone at anytime with exactly same condition.This is mean ,same car ,same tires,same SETUP and same knowledge.When you said to me , you will not give any help ,this is a bad spotlight ,but you puted yourself in there.If you trust in yourself ,you dont need to be afraid to help anyone,as i am trying to do.( helping the peaple with all i have).
Understand one thing,if you dont have a calm heart ,you cant see and to dont the right thing,
Our life its like a race, you will pass a lot time on the same point ,and you will have the chance to not make the same mistake.
In real life,if you dont want to help anyone,this is a mistake, becouse you are blind yourself about your skills,Its the same thing,like a normal man talking badly about the blind man:
And the normaly man sya to blind man:What hell are you fool?And the blind man says:No i am just a blind man,but the blind man ask to normal man,but you NORMAL mguy,you are worst than me, becouse even with your ayes ,you can see i am blind, this is mean you are the only FOOL here.
This is just a example:And i apply this to me, the worst blind are that who dont want to see.
So ,if you want to see if you are good, you must to help the others.Help Kyle ,Help Sr Adam,Sr Lee ,Sr Scott to win the race.Sr Adam its very capaple to win without any help,But if you can beat anyone after helped them ,so this mean you really diserves thye 1 place.
Can you understand this?
Try to understand Ayrton Senna´s path.
Just calmdown yourself ,i am talking to you in peace,i am not trying to put yourself in bad stoplight ,but showing the stoplight,Them you choose where you want to be.I am your friend ,as your friend i am showing a new way of life.

Sorry Sr Ferry , if i looked too agressive to you
i hope when i say ( HI ) to you ,you say " HI " to me.
All i want on this planet is peace,and the only wat is helping eachother.

Mohan,

Its upto the driver in question if they want to share setups, its not a right, its a luxury. Were in the lucky situation at RD where members are friendly and willing to help share setups - I appreciate on this day no one was - but you can't demand a set-up off another driver. Some people spend hours working on there setup so its inevitable that they will wish to keep it for them-self after all that hard work.

If no one says 'hi' don't take it personally :) its not that the clubs unfriendly it could just be that everyone's on their hot laps / busy. The club's a friendly place to race so normaly people do say hello :).

Just an observation but you and Ferry seem to have a bit of a thing going on, can you keep your convo to PM's? :) Forum posts can lead to heated debates which are no good for the forum and this is going too far tbh.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back