rF2 GP2 2011 @ Hockenheim - Sunday 15th January 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had fun today..i think im getting more used to driving this brute..and i think im slowly closing in the gap to the front runners(wink Kyle)...I'm definetely race rusty,so need to address that:)

The car was fast today(considering the size of the field)..i think i had it dialed in somewhat..as it was somewhat easy to drive:)..apart from making silly mistakes (most of which were driving mistakes) i think i had a shot of winning both races..no offence Kyle:)

R1: Q P1
Kyle had a better start then me ,but could only get as far as my sidepods prior to T1 ,so not sure why i left him room(felt he might crash into me i guess:),since there is only room for one) ,so decided to run wide and therefore got passed by him and Martin..then caught up to Bulgin at the stadium but he was slower so i had to lift and lost all aero and spun out...pitted to repair small damage and realized that i have forgotten to load my set up before the race so was driving with the default one..duhl!!..must've spun 30times in 20min..retired eventually due to undrivable car..grats Kyle and podium:)

R2: Q P1
Had massive wheelspin off the start and the car tried to snap to the right,so i let off trottle..which let Kyle through and just settled in after and started driving around...it was fun closing the gap to Kyle..even if i was overdriving the car a little..anyway with 5min to go i was pretty close to Puttifer as we hit traffic,where he lost a bit of time and was able to get a tow on the straight ,but he tried to run me off on the grass as i tried to overtake(abit extreme),so i dove left and left him to outbrake himself at the end of the straight..he didnt, but still ran wide, which gave me enough room to get better traction of the line and i was just about to pass him with 1lap to go when he "failed" to realize there was a car beside him and drove right into me sending me flying into the barriers and destroying my car...grats podium:)

Thanks to all that Participated and to all that made it happen..cu on track

not much to say about race1 I finished in 3td but only first 3 or 4 laps together then some people spin and gained position but lonely race in RACE 2 great and beautiful battles with Martin 20min of intense fight, thanks mate a pleasure this race.
Congratulation Kyle Ivan and Stuart really quickly guys:).

Thanks Lee and RD for event

It was indeed an epic battle and great racing :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back