rF2 GP2 2011 @ Circuito de Navarra - Sunday 10th June 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
GP2_04.jpg

Mod: GP2 2011 (Download)
Track: Circuito de Navarra (DOWNLOAD)
---------------------------------------------------
Event Schedule: Start time 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)
Click here to find out what time its is in your timezone
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying 1: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 1: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start
Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 2: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

hahahaha Dewald this time Im 1st in row:)

Sign me please as reserve Christopher:)

with this sunny days at the sunday me, wife and dogs go to do a nice trekking so when we come back along road sometime a big tail is front us and also if i drive like battle with Dewald or Paul:D( my wife remember always me .....what do you think?:confused: believe play at home..... :rolleyes: ) the road is fantastic seems Green- Hell but more than 2 cars is hard pass is mountain at last.

P.S. seems don't go link for track or is only for me?

........error loading.........

not loading the connection with mediafire strange I downl yesterday the track Croft from here.
now try on other thread to download something only for see if connection is ok.

P.S. I try now in thread BmwE90 DRM 207 CroftRX all ok with link

here say me always: time too long for connection error loading

no problem with provider is only this link that dont go for me and is first time that happen.
there is 2 track on rF Central one called "Circuito de Navarra" other "Navarra" have you used one of this? Thanks Christopher:)

I can't remember where I got it, it was one of the first mods I got for rFactor.
What ill do is redo the link, see if that helps at all. About 15 mins I'd say. Bear with me

:( same thing server 199.91.15 ecc....... too time for respond

PS I'm downloading now DRM Revival and all well dont now where is the problem I will try tomorrow maybe all go well:)
Thanks anyhow:thumbsup:

What time does the race start? By my reckoning, it should finish about half an hour before we stay, but that depends on as few delays as possible. Not like last year's race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back