GP Manager Pro

My drivers have finished in a 1-2 every race. Then I upped the staff so I had just enough money to race. But one of my drivers crashed! (Stupid Prat :)) And was in debt. Had to get a new driver of a lessened ability so now only just fastest in my division, last race I was beaten :(

just started the gpmanager....63rd division my 2nd season...(3 races 1 season)
Have had a few 1-2 finishes and just got my 2 star HQ...2 sponsors so far....how can i join your club if i can at all?

New Server opening

There is a new server opening for GP Manager Pro. They are asking the people for there opinions on a name. The ones so far are Zanardi, Hill and Frentzen.

Schmacher is looking to be the hot favourite for it. How about all of the RD members join and say Huttu or Domjan :D

Ok my MHM4 engine is ready:

BHP:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(880 BHP)RPM:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(17,400 RPM)Weight:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(103 kg)Reliability:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(60%)

Costs: 399k
Password: pm me if you are interested in this engine

If you can wait, the MHM5 will be ready next race and offers +20 bhp. Will cost about 50k more then the MHM4.

• Andy Marsden

Well after finishing the 79th division season I have moved up to 63rd division. First race in Hungary and both my drivers qualified on the back row :(
Set them to one pitstop......and they scored a 1-2!!!! :D

Im in 35th div. now. More competition then in div. 41 in which i won all races :)

Now more competition, so i needed to switch to a better engine. But hey, that's possible if you have 7.5 million in sponsorrevenue each race :D

Hickspeed race engineering

Hickspeed owo4 ...............................................................Hickspeed owo5
£230k per race......................................................... Avaliable in 10 races. Price TBA
BHP:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(820 BHP)........................................................
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(820 BHP)
RPM:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(17,400 RPM)......................................................
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(17,400 RPM)
Weight:
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(123 kg).............................................................
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(123 kg)
Reliability:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(44%)...........................................................
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(74%)

The owo3 and owo4 engines are now currently avaliable to buy from within the game.

Up to the 44th Division, making 1.5mil profit a race which is a nice comfort zone incase I can't keep one or two happy.
Won my first race at the end of the last season and now contending for this seasons championship against 3 other active teams.

And my engine factory has started work.

29th Division now, still developing an engine & chassis that I can use myself. 7.5 sponsorship per race & decided to save money and use my own chassis anyway.

Next engine is
BHP:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(800 BHP)
RPM:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif