GP Manager Pro

my engines are for sale, well the second series engines have just been put up today @ £120,250 per race

The Hickspeed owo2 powerplant

BHP:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(780 BHP)
RPM:
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(16,900 RPM)
Weight:
star_red.gif
star_half_red.gif
(123 kg)
Reliability:
star_half_red.gif
(10 %)

Next seasons engine (owo3) will have 44% reliability but will possibly be closer to 200k per race.

MH Motorsports is also building Engines :D:

The MHM1 will be ready in 10 races:

star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(696 BHP)
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(17,052 RPM)
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(107 kg)
star_red.gif
star_red.gif
(43%)

Costs: not determined yet, but expected to be around 300k each race.

Maybe not as fast as the Hickspeed, but lighter and more reliable (i hope:)).

Ran with the Mercey last season, but that engine was not reliable at all. Decided to switch to Ferrenzi for this season and hoping for better results this year :)

Howe much did it cost you guys to make those engines and why doint you race with them?

a 2 star engine plant costs 3,5 million. My engine dept. manager 125k each race and 100 assistants cost 100k each race.

I don't and can't use my engines yet because they are still 10 races away from completion. Besides i have enough budget to buy a better engine until my own engine is good enough to be competitive in my own league.

BIG MISTAKE can I undo it??

Hi

As the title says I have made a big mistake in my season! OK 1st race I won which was my 1st win :D:disco: Then I had enough for a new engine so I bought it! I then realised I needed a 2nd driver so I put my engine back to the 1st one, but the money counted an extra £32000 for the engine I started with meaning I am in debt and cant repay it without getting rid of everything!! Is there any way I can undo those last sales so I can get my money back???

Thnx, (A worried) Ross Balfour

Hi

As the title says I have made a big mistake in my season! OK 1st race I won which was my 1st win :D:disco: Then I had enough for a new engine so I bought it! I then realised I needed a 2nd driver so I put my engine back to the 1st one, but the money counted an extra £32000 for the engine I started with meaning I am in debt and cant repay it without getting rid of everything!! Is there any way I can undo those last sales so I can get my money back???

I don't think you can undo any sale, so :ambulance:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing