GP Manager Pro

• shenken

Is it any good? It´s about a century that Geoff Crammond has brought to us Grand Prix World which was an excellent F1 manager program for the PC. I would like to participate so i´ll go an create an account.

• shenken

My Team Name is: Mental Racing

I´m in the Frentzen game as the others are unavailable at this time. Looks pretty cool so far but 300.000 bucks is quite rare money to get started.

MH Motorsports is also in :)

300.000 Pounds is not a lot, but it's only for one weekend and you can spent some more, because you have also got some reserve funds but not a lot, so if you spent too much, you will be bankrupt soon !!!

could of done RD private season on BATracer with F1 2008 Carset >.>

BaTracer is OK, but I always found it a little confusing.
I like the idea of this one because you can eventually build your own chassis,engines and sell them to other teams. When I played it before I was building my own engines for my race cars and had lots of sponsors. The ££ was rolling in.

lol BATracer is good when you actually have a teammate that works with you lol :D this is why i suggested a private season so we can actually have a RD Season with everyone involved :thumb:

lol BATracer is good when you actually have a teammate that works with you lol :D this is why i suggested a private season so we can actually have a RD Season with everyone involved :thumb:

I used to play batracer alot, I made the race replay convertor :)

In a private league I did I came 2nd two seasons in a row in the Honda (06 carset), then 2nd again in the McLaren a couple of seasons later.

Stopped playing because it all got a bit repetitive

• shenken

Has anybody played this before? I used to play it and have decided to start a new team.

I am now the manager of Hickspeed racing!

GP Manager Pro Game

I would have loved it even more, if you can negotiate real drivers, I mean other members of the game, like you would hire me as a driver and vice versa. But the current stage is really cool. Looking forward to the first race. I think i´m gonna loose. LOL

• shenken

Went cool the first race. Though i´m hardly bad hit on money! I have to take a little. Still no sponsors yet!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.9%