GP Bikes

If your wanting to volunteer to run it give me a shout im sure we can set something up for you.
As you may or may not be aware im flat out with all the stuff i do, and dont have the time.
i used to run the Piboso kart section along time ago.
the big problem was the online code was not stable enough, i hope this is better now as it let me down so many times.

i still drive the karts and WSR these 3 little sim from Piboso have so much to offer if he could get the online working better. i know we would have a gem of fun.

Just a thought; would it be any more stable if run as a LAN on something like Tunngle?

Wish I was capable of *converting tracks to this, unfortunately it's way beyond me at this point in time...
Would like to see a classic bike belting around Port Wakefield or try riding Mount Arrowsmith! :D

(*spelling mistake)

Last edited:
Well there is a dedicated forum to the game elsewhere and it seems that recently they have been able to run stable servers with up to 14 bikes racing. I was thinking a good number of people on RD would have bought the game and obviously there are people over there so if some sort of league / weekly events sort of thing was going there would certainly be an audience big enough to pull in the numbers.

I have never worked with servers but I read on their forums that a dedicated server can be set up using just the game demo. Again I don't know the ins and outs but multiplayer seems to be very accessible at the moment. I can also vouch for it's stability, whilst contact on bikes only really has the one outcome close racing is easy to judge and to pull of against other online players.

I think if there is a small group here that is interested and a few from the piboso official forums are pulled over by advertising anything going on it could be really successful :)

- Oscar.

26870463019_8190c1c526_h.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%