GP Bikes

id like to get something going with this for fun to start with, but if it has the same probs as kartrace pro with online it a no go..

Bike games i have on pc
Mx vs Atv Reflex
skbX
sbk2011
motogp08

what happens when you get 6 or more kart on a track... ive not been online with this game ,
i was hoping this game doesnt also suffer... But this is very gooooood
Simulation from TRUE POV!
Reality from TRUE POV!

Giig from nogrip have been discussing this subject for ages, looks like theve been heard

id like to get something going with this for fun to start with, but if it has the same probs as kartrace pro with online it a no go..

Bike games i have on pc
Mx vs Atv Reflex
skbX
sbk2011
motogp08
id love to join you in any moto game i have motogp3 and 08. willing to get any game.

were you able to get a license for gpbikes?

After years of Milestone not being able to replicate the magic of SBK 2001 and Monumental/Capcom not making PC MotoGP games (Monumental Games are now bankrupt), GPBikes looks like a great alternative.

wooowwww it looks great, already tested it, but where we can get the full game??
ps: do you think it is the future of "MotoSims" will be fun if one game can get the level of simracing (= lets hope evolutions... :)

It might not have the glits and glam of motogp or wsbk, but just after a few laps i soon realised weve got a monster in the making, (Kart racepro, is having a few problems but they are getting there quickly) this is also a PiBoso sim, once its out ill be parting with money....

So, there's no chance to create some "racing Club" for bikes?? with some game (Motogp,SBK, or other...) would be fun...:rolleyes: :)
rupe has given me hope [currency for those who have none] i will use my force of free willpower and deed to acomplish ride department.
i can see the problems with a moto racing club, but for me, there are no problems only solutions.
rupe i beg you please, get a ride department[or whatever you want to call it] thread started. so we can discuss these problems openly and fixem. our moto sim lifeboat is adrift, start piloting the lifeboat towards the isle of man tt. we can pick up all the pc moto genre survivors on the way.

I am with you to create a something like that "Ride Department"...we know that race car games are much more evolved in relation to bikes, but, i think we can do some fun with Bike games even talking about SBK or MotoGP, i played always MotoGP series PS3, yesterday decide to download the SBK11 for PC, and i need to say that is much more organized the game, setups, practice/qualify sessions, and even the "driving" of the bike isn't worst than MotoGP for sure, on the contrary, online racing i can't access in SBK, the MotoGP sometimes is fun, but one thing that is really bad, is no qualifying session, information panels throughout the race, are decidedly bad, so i think for the first time i've played SBK i'm more addicted right now to it and i think it's better, to do something online, even if i don't know how it works online...
So make an appeal to the RD Staff, to create something like "Ride Department" or something like that, we have GT5 Racing Club and F1 on PS3, what i think is similar to the SBK or even MotoGP because isn't a real sim i think, and the online is "strange" not like Race Series or rFactor or GTR so why not to try to create something for bike fans. :)

Hello guys, for me at this presant time sbk2011 is the best chance to set up races at presant... best views to use and simulation settings and bike setups that actually work....(hoping the gp game will soon take the lead and slipstream off into the distance)
you have a great selection of bikes to use and well Known tracks... there aslo a few guys from nogrip that will maybe come for a spin..

I dont have the time or ability to start something in the way of a ride Department im sorry..
but that doesnt mean we cant meet up for races... open up a priv messege between us and lets have a night of sbk2011
sorry Lief ive tried motogp08 its just not good enough .....if you can get hold of sbk2011 you will like it im sure... think theres a demo
http://www.sbkthegame.com/EN-us/downloads.html nope only the other....

Hey youve got to try freetrack with gp bikes.... headtracking on a bike is a wierd and wonderfull experiance if not scary...

Facetrack Noir also works....
track ir5 will work with freetrack...

I am with you to create a something like that "Ride Department"...we know that race car games are much more evolved in relation to bikes, but, i think we can do some fun with Bike games even talking about SBK or MotoGP, i played always MotoGP series PS3, yesterday decide to download the SBK11 for PC, and i need to say that is much more organized the game, setups, practice/qualify sessions, and even the "driving" of the bike isn't worst than MotoGP for sure, on the contrary, online racing i can't access in SBK, the MotoGP sometimes is fun, but one thing that is really bad, is no qualifying session, information panels throughout the race, are decidedly bad, so i think for the first time i've played SBK i'm more addicted right now to it and i think it's better, to do something online, even if i don't know how it works online...
So make an appeal to the RD Staff, to create something like "Ride Department" or something like that, we have GT5 Racing Club and F1 on PS3, what i think is similar to the SBK or even MotoGP because isn't a real sim i think, and the online is "strange" not like Race Series or rFactor or GTR so why not to try to create something for bike fans. :)
ill be glad to join you nicky. im dredmantis on gamespy. lets get something going, if they ever come out with a decent motosim we were ready. i find rupe and bram to be in default dereliction of their dutys. i understand its not profitable, but youve failed at the labor of love.

"default dereliction of their duties"
I never realised i refused to do something... sorry if my statements were mistaken:( it was not my intention.... i am very busy at the moment... making and testing and then repairing things... i still have my second PC to finish... this is to be used as a d/sever for kartrace Pro... (sorry Lars for the delay but its coming) . And GP bikes eventually...:D .
I only just got my new PC up and running last night properly.. and now i have a gas pedal that spikes.. it never ends:(
On the plus side i have got GFWL working turns out windows live (sign in) was not working properly.. and this was stopping me signing into GFWL (it wouldn't fire up). I must of spent 8 hours trying to sort it out... uninstalled all frame networks, games ,steam,GFWL, and reinstalled about 10 times....I then tried to sign into msn messenger to try and get some help from a freind, and it kept freezing and said windows live id failed..... there was my answer....

So dereliction of duties... id say above and beyond the call of duty....:)
Now where my gas pedal, its fixing time........

Oh. This looks interesting. Always hesitant with moto bike games. Haven't played a really good one since gp500 thinking about it this would have been my first sim (microprose) il grab the demo and have a test.

Is rider weight controllable left/right as well as front/back?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back