GP Bikes

• SMillar13

apart from the handle bar thing in the photo. what are the other ways of playing the game?

Are the bikes & most especially the tracks upgrade-able such as rFactor?
Can we add to it & if so, are the tracks ISI/rFactor or another sim based, OR does it require it's own tracks?

you don't you search out a set of these ...
cp_ps_freestylerb_l.jpg
hello could any body tell me are these the same as the ones that were out o the ps2. ie with a adapter lead and maybe with emulator software to get them to work on a pc

paddo1.jpg paddo2.jpg paddo3.jpg
you don't you search out a set of these ...
cp_ps_freestylerb_l.jpg
ive found a set of these handelbars on ebay(i bought a set from a car boot sale a couple of months ago) there for a ps2 but i think they will work on a pc with a adapter lead http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAYSTATION-1-2-THRUSTMASTER-FREESTYLER-BIKE-HANDLEBAR_W0QQitemZ120645372385QQcategoryZ117048QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4860835938562222319 happy bidding anybody (10 pouds at last check)... Evan better has anybody got a set working on the pc that were from a ps-2 if so what did you youse please ... im sat here dreaming of raceing with them they even pivet from the base to turn why did they stop makeing them .... from end to end accross the bars they are 450mm long im hopeing there great for tipping into a corner... i like new toys....

I can confirm that my ps2 freestyler handlebars work on my pc with the first one of the adapters i plugged it in and it all works i even get rumble feedback. Will try it on my xbox360 later

oh yes and it also works on my xbox .

GP Bikes will be back with a new build and website as soon as possible.

Weve just had a new build of kart pro, and these guys are very bizzy . Its all good news !!!

This is a really good bike game. Im still playing the game with my handlebars, and now ive got facetrack noir working useing freetrack so i can look at the apex when in cockpit view. You can even use a wheel and pedels +FFB.
Tilt your wheel forward to about 50% and tyerap a peice of 30mm plastic pipe across the wheel and you have a basic handlebars. Put some bike gripps on the end and your in heaven.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%