GP 2006

Cars GP 2006 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

GP2 2006 - GP2

View attachment 130479
Here the GP2 2006 mod for Automobilista.

This is an add-on mod and you needed first the GP2 2005 mod to let it work.

You can get it here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gp2-2005.9862/

Information:

* AMS Shaders
* New sounds
* Dirt and grass pick up
* Custom physics
* Michelin tires

Teams 2006

* 2006 Arden International
* 2006 ART Grand Prix
* 2006 BCN Competicion
* 2006 Campos Racing
* 2006 DAMS

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded all your GP2 cars, and the series badge is interfering with skins of the Reiza GP FReiza and FExtreme cars, but nothing else (such as seeing giant GP2 on nose of cars)

Still working on better tires for that car.

Old tires:
GP2_Old_Tires1.jpg
GP2_Old_Tires2.jpg

New tires:
GP2_New_Tires1.jpg
GP2_New_Tires2.jpg

Actions ?
Well I took all the usual actions, I moved folder with 2006 cars into appropriate folder (right next to the 2005) and I didn't move two files from "series" folder since, I double checked it!, they are indentical as the ones that comes with 2005 mod.
And now I'm really puzzled.
Could the problem be with "categories" line in srs/veh files ? :unsure: I didn't change anything.
Too bad cause I make really good onboard cameras with 2005 mod and thought share it with community. I know I could share them right now but I want to test cameras with some mod other than 2005.

Last edited:
I did not install these yet so I try a shot in the dark: 2006 should not appear as a separated entry in the menu list but rather like a second selection of opponents in the next screens… and their is a naming problem with the game! You probably have 2 times the same name for opponents but 1st one should be 2005, 2nd one 2006. It is the same problem with the F3 below: in the "opponent" column we have twice "Formula 3 Brasil" instead of F301 and F309.
2016-02-22_00042.jpg
Reiza is aware of the problem, they should fix it at one point…

Actions ?
Well I took all the usual actions, I moved folder with 2006 cars into appropriate folder (right next to the 2005) and I didn't move two files from "series" folder since, I double checked it!, they are indentical as the ones that comes with 2005 mod.
And now I'm really puzzled.
Could the problem be with "categories" line in srs/veh files ? :unsure: I didn't change anything.
Too bad cause I make really good onboard cameras with 2005 mod and thought share it with community. I know I could share them right now but I want to test cameras with some mod other than 2005.

Please can you make a screenshot of your series folder and post it here.
I fix a solution for you than.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back