Goodbye HRT!

HRT will most likely not show up on the 2013 Formula One grid since the entry limit passed yesterday and HRT failed to pay their entrance fee so far. This is the official list of teams / drivers (although drivers are outdated) as of yesterday.

hrt_kart_barc_2012-2.jpg

To bad but seriously, it was almost a safety issue.

HRT telling the drivers that they should perhaps not race because the brakes might fail in Brazil.
Bosses like they are they did it anyways.

It´s just no viable and you should not get involved in things if you can´t pay for it.
I´m all for private teams and wish them the best but solve the economy BEFORE you enter F1.
You can´t enter on the notion that you "might" be able to stay.

Too bad. I have nothing against them, but I won't miss them.
We don't need teams 4-5s off pace, therefore I really hope Marussia and Caterham can close the gap to TR so that we also see some good fights at the back.
You coould see improvement at Caterham (not much this year though) and at Marussia (especially this year and next year the get KERS) but I've not seen any improvement at HRT.
I think they always faild to qualify at the first race and improved a little bit during the next races but then nothing happend.

We need teams that can afford F1 an do some development and not teams that just the minimum to stay within 107%.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back