FM4 Goodbye GT5, Hello Forza4

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Well seeing my PS is down and i really don't want to replace it anymore, i decided that last night. Although there is good Club Racing here,honestly I'm bored with GT5. So today I'm trading in GT5 for Forza. So to my local friends here in town you want race me,its gonna have to be Race07 Forza or Rfactor.

I played for a bit today, No wheel yet but this game is "STELLAR" thats all i can say. No XBL yet either, it is one of my Xmas wishes to my gf :pray: I want the 1969 Hurst Olds 442. it is my dream muscle car in real. i can't believe the Lamborghini Aventador is in game too. i'm totally blown away! gorgeous graphics and great driving physics in sim mode.

I bought an XBOX360 with Forza 4 on 22nd Oct, lol. PS3 is currently unplugged and sat in the corner of my room and GT5 hasn't seen a TV screen for a good few months. Even the 2.0 update and the upcoming DLC hasn't lured me back.

I have to say I am really impressed with Forza 4 and am so glad I made that trip in to town on 22nd as I nearly decided against it that very morning.

Well i have two broken PS3's here, one totally taken apart for i had to physically remove my GT5 from one so i can trade game in for Forza 4. With my luck my 360 will probably RROD LOL!. If that happens i WILL replace the 360. Forza 4 is too awesome to not replace with a new unit.

Must admit that even my wife has noticed. She said you always used to play the PS3, now you're only using it for streaming movies/tv series from the PC upstairs...

Yeah, I feel kinda bad as I did really like GT5 but it's just slightly lacking in places that Forza has in abundance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back