good and bad weather

Misc good and bad weather 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi peter
thanks for your top work,can i use your weather mod v 2.7 because i don"t use content manager because of the
shadow reduction

aphidgod wrote this:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/good-and-bad-weathers.124080/page-5#post-2349275

-can you delete everything sweetFx related.
-make an integrity check on AC
-copy the files from the pack to AC folder:
"sweetfx"-folder, d3d11.dll, efx.ini and SweetFX_preset.txt
done but no solution ,i had to made a clean install ,but i will never try install sweet fx again

i believe in the old days there was a file for 64bit sweet fx to make it work ,but i cant find it anywhere

done but no solution ,i had to made a clean install ,but i will never try install sweet fx again

i believe in the old days there was a file for 64bit sweet fx to make it work ,but i cant find it anywhere
I just removed the d3d11.dll and no crash so I guess that's the problem, but now sweetfx wont work I guess.

Morning guys!
Love this mod.... but... :) As of yesterday I am having an issue in VR (Rift) my left eye is fine, right eye is fine on the bottom, the top of the screen (Eye) is a copy of the bottom. Only an issue with AC. A couple other folks suggested that it might be sweetFX (I think this is packaged with your software correct) Any thoughts on a remedy?
Thanks!

Morning guys!
Love this mod.... but... :) As of yesterday I am having an issue in VR (Rift) my left eye is fine, right eye is fine on the bottom, the top of the screen (Eye) is a copy of the bottom. Only an issue with AC. A couple other folks suggested that it might be sweetFX (I think this is packaged with your software correct) Any thoughts on a remedy?
Thanks!
You could rename the d3d11.DLL to deactivate sweetFX.

^^ That got thanks!
I heard from another that sweetfx caused the same issue on a DK2 ...... Wonder why it all the sudden it is an issue, has been working fine.
Again thanks for your help!

Brett Horton

Im currently at work and cant test your mod. I have a question regarding the Online compatibility, why exactly is it not possible to use your mod and go online? will I have no benefits from your mod when I play online?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%