GoKart

Cars GoKart 0.5c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cercata submitted a new resource:

Gokart - GoKarts for Assetto Corsa

This is based in the GoKart 0.3a from rex1825.
The MOD was quite complete, but some .ini files had some values that I guess were there for testing.
With very few changes, I made some improvements:
  • IA doesn't seem drunk anymore
  • IA is much more competitive
  • Karts take less Damage
  • Pilot head not visible for VR
  • Automatic gears now work
  • Suspension & Tyres more realistic

I added also 3 karts, similar to the ones you can usually rent, to complement the 4 competition...

Read more about this resource...

la vue principal camera ce trouve en dessous le kart ??
Pour moi ça commence avec la camera que j'ai utilisé la derniere fois, je ne sais pas laquelle est la principal ...

Edit: Content Manager m'a just dit ça, je vais voir si je peux le corriger

Last edited:
Hello.
There's a log.txt in Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs. It's over 6 GB and filled with:
EMPTY CURVE, RETURNING ZERO (content/cars/gokart270/data/0)

Hello.
There's a log.txt in Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs. It's over 6 GB and filled with:
EMPTY CURVE, RETURNING ZERO (content/cars/gokart270/data/0)
Thanks dude !!!!!

I only check that log when the car or the track don't load !!!!!!!

It's fixed, I expect it to fix the stuttering problem. I'm gonna test, release in 2 hours !!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for support. I wrote it at the review page too to alert people about their log size.
And thanks goes to Content Manager author too, he helped me to point this issue.

I think the driver model is sitting too upright/high and reaches a bit too much to the front. I noticed that laying it besides real life karting vids and personal experience.
The kart are based on the Gran Turismo Karts, not the real ones.

I'll see if I can do something, but I don't have the sources, and I don't know 3D Modelling

In the 125S, the shifter moves without being triggered.
So in cockpit view, the shifter moves back, when I am not changing gear (yet).
Is there a possible fix ?
In replays the drivers shake left/right...:cool:

BTW: tracks are nice :)

Is there a possible fix ?
In replays the drivers shake left/right...:cool:

BTW: tracks are nice :)
I'm gonna check for the shifter ...

The shake in the replays I've already seen, but I don't know how to fix it.
I'm wondering if it's a limitation of the Assetto replay system, for having smaller replay files, and that in other cars you don't realize since the driver is inside the car not so visible ...

I didn't realize since I play with automatic gears ...

Ok, what you see like a BUG, it's a feature for Assetto, is kind of telling you should change up gear since the engine is near the danger zone.

This MOD has configured it for 11.000, maybe it's too early and you don't like ut for that ?
When do you change gears with this kart ?

I didn't realize since I play with automatic gears ...

Ok, what you see like a BUG, it's a feature for Assetto, is kind of telling you should change up gear since the engine is near the danger zone.

This MOD has configured it for 11.000, maybe it's too early and you don't like ut for that ?
When do you change gears with this kart ?
I have not really checked RPM (gauge is not in sight) but I'm changing gears by the sound. But shifting point between 12.500 and 15.000 RPM feels more appropriate. Don't know how the actual shifters karts are nowadays, my 125 shifter days date from the late nineties...:D

Edit: the gear monitor does not change when the shifter does, only when I shift.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back