• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Go Bowling 200 Kansas, May 12, 8pm EST

Discussion in 'Xbox One | NASCAR Friday Night Heat Series' started by Michael Watts, May 10, 2017.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium

Ratings:
    +1,081
    Go Bowling 200
    Kansas Speedway
    May 12, 8pm EST
    [​IMG]
    2016 Entry List
    Practice 3%
    Qualifying 3%
    Race 50%
    Sim Physics
    Custom Setups
    CAUTION SPEED 55mph.

Entry List:
    1. Michael Watts, Stanley Toyota Camry, #19

2. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,012
    Wish I could make this, but I have to be in Norfolk for mother's day. Have a great race.

3. Lucas Gortman

Lucas Gortman

Ratings:
    +67
    Sadly the number #18 M&M Toyota Camry will be going part time for the remaining races of this season due to work schedule conflict. I won't be able to make it this week. It was great racing with you guys I really hope I can get back in here before the playoffs/Chase starts. Once Pcars2 comes out I'll definitely be in that league.

4. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,081
    Well doesn't look like we'll have a good turn out for this one.

5. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,081

• Like Like x 1
  6. omracer

omracer

Ratings:
    +18
    A+ for effort Mike, the game just seems to lack enough detail to keep it interesting. I enjoyed the time we did race and hopefully the next one will offer what the company said it would instead of the usual hype and BS to get us to buy a unfinished game ..

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Lucas Gortman

Lucas Gortman

Ratings:
    +67
    I enjoyed the league while it lasted it was great racing with you... I also enjoy running up front which is something I've never been able to do in a league. I agree with what Bob said. I really hope the next game can bring us a better opportunity for a league in NASCAR. I have to try to get my work schedule figured out before I can get into anything else I want to do the forza 6 thing with you guys but if all else fails I know I'll be available Wednesday nights for PCars2 :) I seen a Lamborghini go by my house today and I could only think of the gt3 car lol.

8. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,081
    I'm thinking of going to iRacing. There is no loyalty or investment on the consoles. I'm kinda ready for more hardcore racing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lucas Gortman

Lucas Gortman

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey I'll be over there once I get a solid PC that can run it... I've been watching videos on YouTube iRacing looks really fun, and I love those Street stock and legend cars..

10. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,081
    yeah apparently you still have to join a league to really get in a good season. I don't really want to run a league but then I see why I started mine as I can't find a league that actually runs the races and details I like. I am looking forward to getting the GT3 league up and going again though.