Cars Glowing rotors for new Car Mod in Assetto Corsa

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me with a problem on my new car mod in AC. The base car I deconstructed to use for my car had glowing rotors but after loading into AC the rotors don't glow. I know all the textures are loaded right and the .ini files are there. Did I miss a setting in the KSeditor.
Thanks for the help,
Chris

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me with a problem on my new car mod in AC. The base car I deconstructed to use for my car had glowing rotors but after loading into AC the rotors don't glow. I know all the textures are loaded right and the .ini files are there. Did I miss a setting in the KSeditor.
Thanks for the help,
Chris

i don`t know if this will help you :

this is my configuration for brake disk in "kseditor".
the arrows (ksAmbient and fresnelMaxLevel) changes for example the shine, among other things, try to change the parameters and see how you want to setting.

kseditor1.png

I hope this help you :)

i don`t know if this will help you :

this is my configuration for brake disk in "kseditor".
the arrows (ksAmbient and fresnelMaxLevel) changes for example the shine, among other things, try to change the parameters and see how you want to setting.

View attachment 235859

I hope this help you :)
Thanks I'll give it a try tonight when I get home and get back to you.

nice car and good job :)
for example in fresnelMaxLevel put 0.005 or 0.01 if you want more shine and reflexion.

Last edited:
Thanks, the interior is further along than the vid. I am just finishing the leather stitches and then It's ready. In the mean time I was doing a little testing in AC when I noticed the rotors. Not a huge problem but really bugged me.

Thanks, the interior is further along than the vid. I am just finishing the leather stitches and then It's ready. In the mean time I was doing a little testing in AC when I noticed the rotors. Not a huge problem but really bugged me.

i understand you, i feel the same with my car when something is not right, hehehe :)

Sorted. It turns out it was the node name.
sry to bring this back up but could you elaborate what was your issue exactly? I am having same issue and it all seems fine with files and naming (I think) but still no glow LOL can you tell us in your cas how does it look when wrong and when you fixed it?

thx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back