• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Gloves Team Haas 1.5

Gloves Team Haas

1. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +564
  2. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +564
  3. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +564
  4. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    Can You pls explain to me step by step how to install this? I have PSG Editor but I don't know what to edit and where to find it. I know how to replace texture with editor I just don't know which one to replace. There are 3 possible files, livery_main, livery_00, livery_01. Which one?
    Thx

5. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +564
    Hi with Ego PSSG Editor in the case of gloves or helmet, open the file eg: for the Ferrari team is fe2_tex_high_00.pssg and fe2_low_00.pssg then replace the texture with what you want.

6. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    Alright I think I got it just about. But, I want your Haas gloves. I extracted file and I got two files that I need to work with PSSG Editor. I opened ca2_tex_high_00.pssg and what now? I should choose one of those two pictures you made or I can install them both for both drivers separetly? I need this for career mode. Sorry for the hustle man and thx!

7. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +564
    Hi in career mode, the game always takes the second guide, in this case it's Gutierrez and you will import ca2_tex_high_00.pss texture and you have white gloves .... if you like the red ones, edit the texuture with photoshop.