1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glove Templates?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Tal, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Tal

Premium Member

Anybody know where I can find the Gloves .psd template? I can't find it anywhere.
  2. Tal

Premium Member

3. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Don't know if this is the right one......
    Gloves: alt[yourname]EXTRA0.dds alt[yourname]EXTRA1.dds ????

Found here.
  4. Tal

Premium Member

thats just how you should name it to make it show up, I need the actual template.
    I tried googling Rfactor 2 EXTRA0 template to no avail
  5. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Each .rar has the templates for the "Wild Card" materials that are available for the car including suit, helmet and gloves with the apropriate names.

The extra... dds: the number depends on the car. Gloves don't have a default name. And if the modder didn't gave the gloves a wild card material, the gloves aren't replaceable with a custom .dds.

So what's the car you are working on?
  6. Tal

Premium Member

7. I have asked this starting in 2013 through 2014 in the forums. There is no official glove template. You could dig around for the glove files (numerous, usually extra and/or glove with a number) but it will be the .dds and uv map, and you'll have to create your own and figure out the nomenclature.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  8. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

For the Indy league... :)

alt_XX.dds ==> Mainbody template
    alt_XXDRIVER.dds ==> Driver suit
    alt_XXHELMET.DDS ==> Helmet
    alt_XXEXTRA8.dds ==> Car number on the steering wheel
    alt_XXEXTRA9.dds ==> Car number on the car

No gloves template unfortunately... The gloves are done different than with the FR3.5 or Clio or any other car. Those had a Fabric texture that was replaceable.
    Also no rim template... :(

@Gui Cramer

Gloves template for most ISI cars. ==> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ko74pwwiterrc4n/alt_XXEXTRA0.psd?dl=0

The EXTRA... number depends on the car. But you can try EXTRA0 to EXTRA9 :whistling:
    left and right glove are something like EXTRA3 and EXTRA4, So you can have 2 different gloves if you want to.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tal

Premium Member

Aw man, thats a shame. Well thanks a lot for the help any way @Gijs van Elderen .