4hCiHqA.png

2AvTVYj.png

Tiger Lily GP
apBihgK.jpg

M3CdL5Z.png

Hypernova
JsBlGRW.png
Wam6Ro0.png

The Liveries made by section of the first posts has been updated. @Benutzername, have you been able to have a look yet?

Also, anyone who isn't confident with a whole livery, there are a load of helmets which need to be painted too by anyone who wants to have a go.

The Liveries made by section of the first posts has been updated. @Benutzername, have you been able to have a look yet?

Also, anyone who isn't confident with a whole livery, there are a load of helmets which need to be painted too by anyone who wants to have a go.
As i said somewhere, will be able to do that probably on Wednesday or so

I have done a test race for this series to try and see how it works and whether the format is correct. There are things that need improving, and i would appreciate any help you're able to give about on track display mods, or how I should deal with my car in-game if you know how to do it in AMS. I have done a 50% race on Hockenheim 2001 with the default Formula Ultimate cars, teams and drivers. I hope you're able to enjoy it, and can tell me what you liked and disliked.

When it comes to moving the cameras around, it is never going to be smooth like GP4 can do, and it does come down to me having to do it all manually and sequentially, so that will only get better with practice. Enjoy the wait while it uploads :p

Last edited:
Who's watched the race? Did you enjoy it?
A problem with the test race is that we have no connection to it.
Noone has his own driver, his own team driving there, which would be the case in any other game here.
For this game the connection would be betting. And this connection is missing at the test race obviously.

The connection is what makes it interesting. In any game.

By the way, i guess i could do a livery but at the moment i am too busy to do one. Or at least not motivated in the time ive got left each day. I don't want to say i do it but in the end not doing it.

A problem with the test race is that we have no connection to it.
Noone has his own driver, his own team driving there, which would be the case in any other game here.
For this game the connection would be betting. And this connection is missing at the test race obviously.
All I care about in this test race is the format of the video. Did stuff work and do you have any advice for what to improve it. Such as do you know what I should have done with my car for the race? Or do you know of a better HUD so we can all see a scoring tower for example.

If you guys want, I could maybe allow you to take over some of the drivers and put your names in it. Not quite sure how it would work yet, but it's something to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%