1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gl4dia70rZ F1 2011 FINAL Cams Update

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Rini Braat, Mar 24, 2012.

• Like Like x 4
  1. mhmm so beautiful. Thanks for the Cams. What helmes do you use because it looks awesome :)
  2. Many thanks Rini ! :)
  3. Fantastic! Love these cams, and i'm playing as Rosberg so this is great!
  4. mydriaz

Premium Member

thanks for this update, but why did to change rear view in cockpit mod ?
    In my game, this rear view is an elevated cam 6-8 meters above the car and you can't see anything behind you during race...
    I go back to your previous release :( :(
  5. Beautiful MASTER;)

Rini what lights do you use??
  6. Can I see the perspective of the antenna, change to the middle?
  7. nice ! good job. congratulations.
  8. Could you, please, fix the bug with the rear view in cockpit cam? And great work btw.
  9. The T-cam (centered) of the Mercedes and the HRT are perfect. Centered, static, it's great, thank you.

But the T-cam (centered) of Marussia, Catheram ,Force India ,Sauber ,Toro Rosso and Lotus are completely missed ! :( :(
    Please a new version will hope fully correct edit ?
    Thank you.

In french:
    Les T-cam (centrée) de la Mercedes et de la HRT sont parfaites. Bien centrée, statiques, c'est génial.

Mais les T-cam (centrée) des Marussia, Catheram, Force India, Sauber, Lotus et Toro Rosso sont complètement ratés !
    Une nouvelle version va corrigé cela j’espère.
  10. Gl4dLights F1 2011
  11. I wil make a update that wil have evere car with its own cam file speciale made for that car i wil release that next week

And wil do a update for cockpit rear view and Center T-Cam After the Real F1 race
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Rini you rock dude :) I love f1, f1 games and you make this better. Thanks, really.
  13. My gameplay with this mod! Good Job Rini!! ;)
  14. tnx for the new cam for merc this mod add more realistic feeling to the game great work tnx again :)
  15. It will be good the helmetcam and bonet-head to have a look left/right/back just like an orriginal head-cam has if it is possibile imo... ;)
  16. It's not an update but an full mod ;)
  17. ok, thank you.

I tried the mod but I noticed something "strange". The cockpit view is quite low, ie more than half of the view is taken from the cockpit. but sure it is more realistic? I sell the mod that changed the FOV to 40 taken directly from Ferrari Virtual Academy.

What do you think?

p.s. I've tried with Ferrari.