Gl4dia70rZ F1 2011 FINAL Cams Update

thanks for this update, but why did to change rear view in cockpit mod ?
In my game, this rear view is an elevated cam 6-8 meters above the car and you can't see anything behind you during race...
I go back to your previous release :( :(

• Deleted member 90535

Could you, please, fix the bug with the rear view in cockpit cam? And great work btw.

The T-cam (centered) of the Mercedes and the HRT are perfect. Centered, static, it's great, thank you.

But the T-cam (centered) of Marussia, Catheram ,Force India ,Sauber ,Toro Rosso and Lotus are completely missed ! :( :(
Please a new version will hope fully correct edit ?
Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------
In french:
Les T-cam (centrée) de la Mercedes et de la HRT sont parfaites. Bien centrée, statiques, c'est génial.

Mais les T-cam (centrée) des Marussia, Catheram, Force India, Sauber, Lotus et Toro Rosso sont complètement ratés !
Une nouvelle version va corrigé cela j’espère.
Merci.

I wil make a update that wil have evere car with its own cam file speciale made for that car i wil release that next week

And wil do a update for cockpit rear view and Center T-Cam After the Real F1 race

It will be good the helmetcam and bonet-head to have a look left/right/back just like an orriginal head-cam has if it is possibile imo... ;)

ok, thank you.

I tried the mod but I noticed something "strange". The cockpit view is quite low, ie more than half of the view is taken from the cockpit. but sure it is more realistic? I sell the mod that changed the FOV to 40 taken directly from Ferrari Virtual Academy.

What do you think?

p.s. I've tried with Ferrari.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%