Giving up on cable Fox Sports. I need suggestions for alternatives in the US.

Here in the US of A, my local cable TV provider has screwed us over for the last time.

For this years Daytona 24 Hour, we were able to to do the FS1 - FS2 shuffle and see the entire race. Since that time, however, the cable provider re-arranged their packaging and do not include all of the Fox Sports stuff in the same package. This is nuts. We are sort of stuck with at least some CABLE TV where we live in the hills of Georgia because an antenna is very nearly useless. Even finding reception for cell phones is very difficult.

So, I'm looking around for alternatives. Obviously, we are talking about something internet based.

For the record, I am not interested in ANY other sports. I am also not all that interested in F1 OR NASCAR, but would love to watch almost all races from the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Because we are retired, my wife and I are on somewhat of a budget, so that will be a consideration after we find what is out there.

I would appreciate any suggestions you might make.

Thank you very much.

May not be what you would prefer but I know IMSA broadcasts their races on YouTube a day or two after the race with no commercials and virtually no on screen interviews and all it costs is for the internet connection. They also have great vintage races too which are kinda cool to reflect on.
www.youtube.com/channel/UC58em84jwiyM20qR-iqBDZw

If you want to watch a live stream, VPN's are the way to go. I don't always have luck with official streams, so on some subreddits, you can find links to "unofficial" streams. Although, you might still be subjected to the 4 minute ad break every 13-15 minutes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%