Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
- Got a message to enter competition.
- Was all like "HELL YEAH! CLICK!"
- Started reading...
- Noticed it was another Facebook only contest like many others in the world...
- All disappointed now :(

Soo like... will there be a "Facebookless" version of this contest by any chance ?? :)

everyone has facebook these days

Quite the opposite for me. Had it when it first came out. Pretty soon I realized what a piece of garbage it is. Deleted my account and never looked back.
Of course it's perfectly fine for me if someone likes/uses facebook. And must add that my dj friends are happy because there's no need to print hundreds of flyers anymore. So it's not all bad.

Luckily I already have ftruck so no need for fb.

- Started reading...

Soo like... will there be a "Facebookless" version of this contest by any chance ?? :)
Really? Complaining about a free game that you can win.

This whole ungrateful attitude that some people show online lately is more and more putting me off from giving away stuff in the future.

- Started reading...
Same here.. I'd really like to try this game, but not enough to join that.

And this is NOT a complaint! It's just that to me it seems a bit odd to on one side invest so much time and effort in building this great online community that RD is, and adding more and more great features all the time, but on the other side, for something like a giveaway to force your members to also have a Facebook account in order to be eligible.:confused:

Good luck to all, I'll just buy the game.

[EDIT] Hmmm. I know very little about FB...maybe you guys gather income out of FB likes, like ads? That would make sense then... [/EDIT]

- Started reading...

This whole ungrateful attitude that some people show online lately is more and more putting me off from giving away stuff in the future.
Crazy huh Bram. I wouldn't blame you guys if you didn't. If they don't win it, they can buy it. I bought it myself and don't regret it. ;8

I am just saying I don't like Facebook competitions... that's all. Maybe a bit too smartass here and there but I was beeing 100% friendly so I see no reason for the "ungrateful attitude" comment ??

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back