Give us your feedback for future iRacing events

As our Star Mazda series finishes today I'm sure you'll be pleased to know we have a full calendar of events planned for our regular Sunday race day right up till the end of 2011 which we will be announcing soon. In the meantime we hope to see as many of you as possible for our summer events. As we look into 2012 we would like to get your feedback on what you'd like race and we'll do our best to put together another set of exciting race series. Of the current line up of cars (and the ones to be added in iRacing v2.0 which are you most interested in racing?

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really, want! :) I'd like to be able to select up to three cars, for instance. Is that possible?

I very much like the SM. I love the Skippy. I'm very interested in the Ford GT. Some of the others take some getting used to, but are worth it (Mustang, Riley, Corvette). I'll drive what you throw up, though.

Went with the Dallara Indy Car with my vote. I have a strong bias to open wheelers and they were incredibly fun to drive in the RD Indy 500 a month ago.........but then there's so many great cars that require different driving skills/styles it's really hard to choose. The Imapla B kicked my as* the first time I drove it, the Williams is great, the Radical is a blast, so are Trucks, Sprint cars, and the Lotus 79.

Not really a favorite car for me. But I like to do real-life vs virtual events. With the Dallara lots of fun is possible, both on Ovals and on Road tracks.

Just bring me anything an I will race it :) (ok, almost anything; really don't like the Silver Crown and Sprintcar.

Well i just cant pick 1
Maybe split it in oval/road sections ? And i find it hard to vote for cars that are not releaed yet, maybe they su..(are not that great)? One thing comes to mind....street stock any one?

So as i cant poll this i have to split it up...

Road:
Corvette C6r or Riley Prototype like them both equally

Oval:
Imapala B (COT)

I'm with Lars on this one as well. I have a couple that I really like but I will race all of them. So I don't think it will be fair for me to answer the pole. I'll race what everyone else would like to race. While open-wheels are my favorite and F1 is #1 for me anyone who knows me yet knows that just like chasing around William, Will, or anyone else we'll go from this car, to that car, and back to another car, and I'll WoooHooo the whole way... lol...

So I'm game for whatever has four wheels, the ablitity to steer, and on track (optional)... hehee

I'm with Joe on this one. Totaly.
Except I am slow....
George

I'm with Lars on this one as well. I have a couple that I really like but I will race all of them. So I don't think it will be fair for me to answer the pole. I'll race what everyone else would like to race. While open-wheels are my favorite and F1 is #1 for me anyone who knows me yet knows that just like chasing around William, Will, or anyone else we'll go from this car, to that car, and back to another car, and I'll WoooHooo the whole way... lol...

So I'm game for whatever has four wheels, the ablitity to steer, and on track (optional)... hehee

I havent raced with RD and IRacing, I usually Race RFactor. Also as I am fairly new to IRacing I dont have massive experience of these cars but I went for the Star Mazda.
However, I would probably be interested in the Dallara - How does this compare to the F1 Williams? Is it more like a 1990's F1 car? - and also the Ford GT but I dont suppose anyone has any experience of this one yet.

I'd put in a vote for some races that use the 'out the box' content. With '2.0' alot of new racers are likely to come in and it would be good to see events they can get involved in without needing to buy further content. The Skip Barbers @ Lime Rock is still a modest but fun drive :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back