Ginetta Templates

Skins Ginetta Templates 8.2_Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shaun Clarke submitted a new resource:

Ginetta Templates V8.2_Final - Ginetta Templates V8.2_Final

Hi All,

Here is the Ginetta Templates to work with the final version, sorry we forgot to upload these earlier.

There is a list of files, and readme files on what to do, how to save them, etc etc.

These work with both the Supercup and GT4 Version, but you have to have the final version 8.2_Final.

Lets all get creative

Read more about this resource...

Hello Shaun, thanks a lot for sharing your projects with us! The Ginetta G55 GT4 is impressive!
Just a quick question ... it's possible to change the headlights color?

Bye!
Federico

@Frederi
Hello Shaun, thanks a lot for sharing your projects with us! The Ginetta G55 GT4 is impressive!
Just a quick question ... it's possible to change the headlights color?

Bye!
Federico
Hi There,

This is possible but it's in the encrypted data folder. If you open this, and make a change, then you will not be able to use it online, as you will get a checksum error.

Regards

Shaun

@Frederi

Hi There,

This is possible but it's in the encrypted data folder. If you open this, and make a change, then you will not be able to use it online, as you will get a checksum error.

Regards

Shaun
^This^
I was going to give the exactly same answer :)
Its not able to change the color of the lights texture wise :(
So ninja'd by Shaun :cool:

WIP #32 ... almost done :)
Today we have 40 degrees outside ... so, a lot of time playing with PS instead go to the beach.

Just two quick questions:

1. It's possible to paint the rear diffuser? i found it in occlusion_plastiki.dss file but there's no ps source of it.
2. What is the best way to have a matte paint? I have to create a g55_body_m.dss file?

Regards
Federico

Screenshot_ginetta_gt4_supercup_ks_brands_hatch_5-8-117-22-29-6.jpg

Hey people from Ginetta land,
Do you know what is the real name of this sponsor/partner? it is everywhere on no.26 car

I'm querying google in any possible way without success.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
wow ! thanks a lot ... how you have achieve it ? tracing it from a low res image?
Today i realize that maybe i'm faster if i trace livery from a real photo ... i'll try .. i'll try

wow ! thanks a lot ... how you have achieve it ? tracing it from a low res image?
Today i realize that maybe i'm faster if i trace livery from a real photo ... i'll try .. i'll try

For the TCR logo:
First I'm looking for the logo in the www. Then I import the picture into Corel Draw (vector) and rebuild the logo direct on the picture. The advantage to have the logo as a vector is you can enlarge without any limits and it will be always stay in best quality.
After that I export the logo oversize as needed as png and do the last steps like different effects in Photoshop.

What a great Car and Livery template. It's all laid out so evenly and the canvas is roomy (not all bunched up like others). I've been able to create my own Livery to what I feel is ALMOST perfection for me. I am struggling with, and gave up on, the "Name on the Back Window". Every time I try to edit the text to my personal name, it tells me I will mess up the format. I say ok because I want to edit it, but then I can't save it due to something about "multiples of 4". Everything else is perfect though.... I guess I'll just run around with Clarke on the back window for now. Wish it said "STAN"... Otherwise, it's perfect. Thanks for all the hard work for those involved. Keep it up.

What a great Car and Livery template. It's all laid out so evenly and the canvas is roomy (not all bunched up like others). I've been able to create my own Livery to what I feel is ALMOST perfection for me. I am struggling with, and gave up on, the "Name on the Back Window". Every time I try to edit the text to my personal name, it tells me I will mess up the format. I say ok because I want to edit it, but then I can't save it due to something about "multiples of 4". Everything else is perfect though.... I guess I'll just run around with Clarke on the back window for now. Wish it said "STAN"... Otherwise, it's perfect. Thanks for all the hard work for those involved. Keep it up.
Thank you very much for your very positive feedback :thumbsup:
For your problems it sounds like you've problems with the font (arial bold). And you need to save the file as PNG. Not DDS.
So if you want to have Stan on the rear window you should try this ;):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xoqf8768tly9u9e/nametag.rar

Greets After_Midnight

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back