Cars Ginetta GT4 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Sound taken from the Porsche 911 GT3r?
Content Manager says so and it sounds like that, too.
Can you please add downshift protection?

Shaun each of your cars when i install it is almost 1 GB of space when the download said 182 MB.

Can you plz optimize it?.

There's nothing wrong with the mod, it's the skins. They're each of average size but there are loads of them. You can delete some if you're desperate for space, though it might mess up racing online.

Last edited:
Shaun each of your cars when i install it is almost 1 GB of space when the download said 182 MB.

Can you plz optimize it?.
As already mentioned the amount of included skins makes this and also the SuperCup version of this mod such big.
Also the kind of dds (resolution and dds type) makes the difference.
After I've rescale/resave all skin files to more "Kunos standards" the skin folder is just about the half of the original one. 814MB-455MB
So it has nothing to do with an unoptimised mod.

are the tyres based on kunos v10 ones?
The description in the loading screen: tyre model V10.
Just Shaun is the better person to answer here.

I would find it really nice. Are they only 1k or what is worse with them?
There is nothing with the skins what I would calling worse or strange in this case.
The original once (provided with the mod) have all a resolution of 4096x2048 and a filesize 5.33MB - 42.6MB. (Just the car skins without tire, wheels and so on)
After rescale/resave all textures (car skins to 3072x1536) to about Kunos standart the whole skin folder is about the half. But also the quality will be lower. The winner here is the performance on lower systems.
I'll will ask Shaun to provide the lower skin pack as a part of the normal release of his cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%