Resource icon

Cars Ginetta G55 GT4 0.55

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please update the car!!! I really love to drive it, but at this point, I can't...

UPDATE PLS

Mod Edit: Posting links and/or hyperlinked text to downloads that are not hosted on www.racedepartment.com/downloads/, but rather an external third party website, will be removed unless the user has been specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I can't get this car working. I've tried both original skins, and on Kunos tracks and mod created tracks. I don't get any error other than the usual windows 7 "Assetto Corsa stopped working" message.

Have any of you got any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Hey guys, I can't get this car working. I've tried both original skins, and on Kunos tracks and mod created tracks. I don't get any error other than the usual windows 7 "Assetto Corsa stopped working" message.

Have any of you got any ideas as to what might be causing this?
the car hasn't been updated to any recent version of the game and at the moment the maker of this mod has vanished from earth, so it will only work again properly when this mod gets an update...

It's ok, I found this post by Fordie on the AC forum, only just got back out of testing it:

"With Thruxton being out for AC now, and after today's racing on ITV4, I have been asked a few times for the sound fix, so without you all having to scroll through loads of threads, here is the complete fix.

As far as I am aware, if doesn't break anything else ( everything working here ) and had no reports of anything breaking.

Unpack this in to the SFX of the Ginetta G55 folder. Make sure nothing else is in there.

Mod Edit: Posting links and/or hyperlinked text to downloads that are not hosted on www.racedepartment.com/downloads/, but rather an external third party website, will be removed unless the user has been specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so.

Now this is the "dangerous" part.

In your assettocorsa\content folder ( not the Ginetta folder ) you will see a sfx folder. Back this up, copy it come where else, just in case.

Unpack that sfx folder in to your assettocorsa\content folder, and hay presto. This does work, as I got Andy Riches working today.

Any problems, shout me

Regards

Fordie"

This works, doesn't solve the suspension issue, but I'm about to get digging into that right now.

/QUOTE]
Thanks. Is there some info/tutorial how to remake non-working sounds for mod cars? Or this should be made by the mod's devs?

UPS, i deleted all my Ginetta content after installing 1.2 and loosing the sounds. With this Update i can use it again, but dont know where i found the ginetta skin pack, thats i had insalled (real skins, no fantasy). Does anyone know where to get?

i cant launch the game with this car. IDK much about modding but in all my oder mods there is a file named "data.acd" which isnt in here.

Real bummer that this car didn't get updated. Before one of the latest updates , it was one of my favorite cars to drive , and now the dang thing won't work. Hopefully the original creator comes back and gets this thing working.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back