Cars Ginetta G55 GT4 Supercup [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Clarke submitted a new resource:

Ginetta G55 GT4 Supercup - Totally updated Ginetta Supercup

Ginetta G55 GT4 Supercup V8

IMPORTANT
You cannot compare this version to any other version that is / was available, as you will read below.

You will need to delete your Ginetta Supercup folder and do a fresh install.

We listened to your requests, so that you don't have to move / copy the fonts, it's done automatically now, and also there is a version number at the end of the downloaded file.

Ok important stuff out of the way, so...

Read more about this resource...

Quick question(s)...what version of studio black showroom was used for the preview pictures? I have a few more skins I want to add, but I cannot get the preview screenshots to look the same as those included in the latest update (using the studio black version I currently have). Also, is there a way to position the car in the showroom, so it matches the default previews?

Last edited:
Quick question(s)...what version of studio black showroom was used for the preview pictures? I have a few more skins I want to add, but I cannot get the preview screenshots to look the same as those included in the latest update (using the studio black version I currently have). Also, is there a way to position the car in the showroom, so it matches the default previews?
I used Content Manager for them, and it was the default

Your can also use the Kunos ksPreviewBuilder, you'll find it: ...\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\ksPreviewBuilder

Apologies for this confusion, but just to clarify why @After_Midnight said.

With the old version, anything before V8, there was issues, so we wanted a clean base to work from and can now build on this, know that all the changes that was / have been made worked, with no left overs from the previous versions.

The only way to ensure this, was to do what we have done, and apologies this has caused confusion, but it was necessary

I can ensure you all, that future updates will APPEAR on here, and that no other random update will appear.

Thank you for your support

Regards

Shaun

Thankyou!
I am using the KSPreviewBuilder (thanks to After_Midnight for the tip...I had no idea that was even there!!) to make new previews, but I must be doing something wrong....my previews are created at 766x575 instead of 1022x575 (like the ones for the skins included in the v 8.0 update) I have clicked the resize option and set it to 1022x575, but the previews are still being created at 766x575, and therefore do not show up the same way in the game menu as the included skins.

I am using the KSPreviewBuilder (thanks to After_Midnight for the tip...I had no idea that was even there!!) to make new previews, but I must be doing something wrong....my previews are created at 766x575 instead of 1022x575 (like the ones for the skins included in the v 8.0 update) I have clicked the resize option and set it to 1022x575, but the previews are still being created at 766x575, and therefore do not show up the same way in the game menu as the included skins.
Really strange. The previews out of the KSPreviewBuilder should be 1920x1080 (same ratio like 1022x575). Maybe screen resolution related.
Try to copy the attached file to your \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg and override the old one.
Then open the KSPreviewBuilder, select the Ginetta, uncheck "Only skin with no preview.jpg"
and hit "Create Previews"
I hope this can fix your problem which I never had. If not try to use the Content Manager :thumbsup:

Attachments

• preview_video.ini
    644 bytes · Views: 344
Really strange. The previews out of the KSPreviewBuilder should be 1920x1080 (same ratio like 1022x575). Maybe screen resolution related.
Try to copy the attached file to your \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg and override the old one.
Then open the KSPreviewBuilder, select the Ginetta, uncheck "Only skin with no preview.jpg"
and hit "Create Previews"
I hope this can fix your problem which I never had. If not try to use the Content Manager :thumbsup:
Thanks!! That did the trick! :)

This mod is AWESOME!!!
Great work, guys!
I drive Ac without PP activated and missing the rear stop light.
It's possible to have rear stop lights without PP filter active ?
Many thx for reading.
:) :)

This mod is AWESOME!!!
Great work, guys!
I drive Ac without PP activated and missing the rear stop light.
It's possible to have rear stop lights without PP filter active ?
Many thx for reading.
:) :)
Thank you for your feedback :thumbsup: As far as I know its not really possible to get the lights without post processing on. There was a discussion or a thread about it in the official forum but I can't find it atm. :(

Edit: ninja'd by Joseph Maxx

really nice car overall
few niggles that may have already been mentioned
pop in the engine sound, otherwise very nice, tyre sounds good
labels on steering wheel and rev lights can flicker quite a lot (z fighting?)
Screenshot_ginetta_gt4_supercup_ks_nordschleife_17-6-117-10-42-14.jpg

roll cage is quite bright even when there is no light coming to it, seems like should be shaded. michelin logo also seemed a bit luminous but no biggie
Screenshot_ginetta_gt4_supercup_ks_nordschleife_17-6-117-10-41-52.jpg

really nice car overall
few niggles that may have already been mentioned
pop in the engine sound, otherwise very nice, tyre sounds good
labels on steering wheel and rev lights can flicker quite a lot (z fighting?)
roll cage is quite bright even when there is no light coming to it, seems like should be shaded. michelin logo also seemed a bit luminous but no biggie
Many thanks for your very constructive feedback :thumbsup: We hope we can fix all the stuff you've mentioned and will provide the best we can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 266 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 254 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 185 7.7%