Cars Ginetta G55 GT4 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need so much skin in the pack!
I'll try to answer you NOT in the kind like your comment and me first reaction on it. :O_o:
The intention behind the numbers of skins for each car is to provide a great racing experience related to the limits on the most officially Kunos tracks. 24 different cars instead of many of the same once in the race or championship.
If you don't like the numbers so its up to you. Go to the skin folder and delete the liverys you don't like and don't need.
And maybe its possible for you to try to make your next comment here about the mod more constructive and helpful.

See, there's just no pleasing people. You say there are too many skins, others complain there are not enough skins.... Maybe they should just stop making mods then there will be nothing to complain about! :O_o:
Thanks to you. People like you help to keep us motivated. Have fun with the Ginettas :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'll try to answer you NOT in the kind like your comment and me first reaction on it. :O_o:
The intention behind the numbers of skins for each car is to provide a great racing experience related to the limits on the most officially Kunos tracks. 24 different cars instead of many of the same once in the race or championship.
If you don't like the numbers so its up to you. Go to the skin folder and delete the liverys you don't like and don't need.
And maybe its possible for you to try to make your next comment here about the mod more constructive and helpful.

Thanks to you. People like you help to keep us motivated. Have fun with the Ginettas :thumbsup:

I've been enjoying them very much, thanks. And the skins look great, I can now run a full grid with my potato PC without constant stuttering.

Great work guys.

Shaun Clarke updated Ginetta G55 GT4 with a new update entry:

Various updates and changes

Introducing V8.1

As suggested by the community, and also what we knew was wrong:

Sounds have been fixed so no random popping and cracking
also has a nice "punch" sound when you change up, if you get the revs right :D
Shaders for Dashboard, logo's, rollgage and internal GFX fixed
No more flickering steering wheel logos (only appeared at Nordschleife)
Flickering Rev Limiter fixed
Rev Limiter fixed
Brake Fade / Temps optimised - by GF
GT4 is now level with the Porsche and Maserati - by GF,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shaun Clarke updated Ginetta G55 GT4 with a new update entry:

Final release

Well, here we are, at the end of what has been a fantastic journey, the final update to the Ginetta.

I would ask you to delete the old folder, just to make sure you have the correct LODS and DATA,ACD, preview pictures in the hope that RD uses this for future races and nobody gets a checksum error, would not want that.

So what do you have
Updated textures
Fixed a few shaders
Mirror fixed (as suggested by @Frank25 )
Fixed LED lights (again as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Obviously I would love to reply to you all, so a global thank you to each and every one of you, for your comments, ratings, suggestions, just everything.

We are now working on the new templates to get these out ASAP

Regards

Shaun

First of all, congrats, you made a fantastic mod. I enjoy a lot with it.

Racing in SRS I saw few people with their own skins and I want to ask where I can get the template. I search for it here and in the other version of the car but I can't find it.

Hey,

Good mod, though 3 things, even though it was your "final" version:

• UI is wrong, it says "2.97kg pr.hp", the number should be 3.40
  • Testing this car up against the Maserati and Clubsport, it's easy to put the Ginetta 5-8/10ths ahead. It's more planted in turns, it doesn't loose the rear at all while being a tad oversteery, meaning fast and easy cornering. Though it has the highest power/weight ratio, the physics makes it faster than the other GT4.
  • The FFB is 15-20% higher than any other KS car, including the GT4 cars, meaning constant clipping unless turned down a good portion.
This would be a 5-star mod if these things were to be fixed, though I corrected the first point :p

@Tberg Thank you for your feedback, but you are referring to on an old version that I released months ago.

We are working on, and its close to the new 2017 Specs GT4 version, as it has lower wing, side exhausts as well as other of changes.

So please bare with us, while we get this sorted and uploaded, but everything you mentioned is fixed in the new version

Shaun

@Tberg Thank you for your feedback, but you are referring to on an old version that I released months ago.

We are working on, and its close to the new 2017 Specs GT4 version, as it has lower wing, side exhausts as well as other of changes.

So please bare with us, while we get this sorted and uploaded, but everything you mentioned is fixed in the new version

Shaun

Wow, that's really cool!
Any release anytime soon? Planning a league season, which could end with GT4 and having the G55 would be pure awesome.
Thanks for your work, hope to see you on track agsin some day :)

@Tberg I can't say when, as I wanted to get the Supercup finalised first with a new update coming which fixes some suggestions and also has a new shader that is closer to Kunos Standard.

For our VR people we are also adding the wiring and control box in the passengers foot well, so we are adding this in the new patch, not one patch after another.

Once this is done, it needs adding to the GT4 version, so when you look at it, this is 4 x cars that need updating.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back