AC Ginetta G55 GT4@ Barbagallo Mon 8th Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think some others suffered of that as well, but I had very low FPS with this car/track combo and tried to be rather passive.
@Marjan Koderman on lap 9, thought I had the overtake but then locked up there slightly, had some lower FPS and wasn't sure if we touched so i took the foot off the pedal to be better safe. Was clean in the replay tho.
Thanks for the race, everyone ;]

Not my day really. Expected of myself to pick up the speed a little bit faster, but it took a while to get rid of throttle fear and believe the tires were gonna stick. The track was fun in its own way, as I was constantly getting back on throttle earlier and earlier.

The game showed me I need 79 liters for race distance... but in reality only 32 was enough, so me being me I started with 50ish to go long. That cost me dear when I first went wide trying to make a daring move stick on Christin on t2, and then on last turn fully behind Christian sliddering of the road. The extra fuel just ment I couldnt brake as late as the guy next to me. It got fun after that chasing Michael, but again it being not my day, the pitstop just took way too long.

So, in the end I got in the grove with the car and hunted Christian down to take it at least on the podium. Quite annoying that pitstop thing, since it cost me good 10seconds. First the acti app poped up rendering the telemetry data and then I tried to remove fuel, but eventually I figured that is these 20liters in the car that I was already having. So yeah, all it took was to select tire up above and confirm..oh well next time should remind myself of that.

And again congrats Nath and Michael. :)

I had a good battle with @Christian Lozanov for the first few laps but after it was quite a lonely race for me.

From everything i saw the driving was great and very respectful so thanks to all for that.

Very tricky track and I couldnt even afford to break concentration even for a second otherwise your off.
I dont know of another track that has such a high percentage of off camber corners lol.

If anyone knows how to get the results up that would be great thank but i assume tht requires the logs from the server.

I had a good battle with @Christian Lozanov for the first few laps but after it was quite a lonely race for me.

From everything i saw the driving was great and very respectful so thanks to all for that.

Very tricky track and I couldnt even afford to break concentration even for a second otherwise your off.
I dont know of another track that has such a high percentage of off camber corners lol.

If anyone knows how to get the results up that would be great thank but i assume tht requires the logs from the server.

if you have not been on assetto corsa since the race, then there is a way!

you can upload your 'race_out.json' file.....here

I would do it myself, but the misses put pay to that when she was faffing about with the xmas tree and knocked over the blinking router!!!:mad:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%