AC Ginetta G55 GT4@ Barbagallo Mon 8th Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
BTW how does the pitstop work ? I press Esc when in pits area or what ? There isn't proper support as far as i know ? And how does one ensure that we all stop ? (just curious)

Oh and what laptimes are you guys getting, are low 58's any good ?

Can you sign me up please. Now, to confirm on the time *its at 6pm Eastern US time?
erm.....it does say EU, 18:00 GMT...doubt that's US time :O_o:

BTW how does the pitstop work ? I press Esc when in pits area or what ? There isn't proper support as far as i know ? And how does one ensure that we all stop ? (just curious)

There is FULL pitstop support for multiplayer races! extremely self explanatory when you enter the pits in a multiplayer race! you enter the pit, your box is highlighted...you then choose fuel, tyres and repairs and confirm! an animation takes place to show the work...then you drive out!

EDIT: its pretty obvious if someone doesn't stop. if they want to risk there licence by doing this then more fool them!

Guys, please no talk of lap times in club races! it put's undue pressure on all drivers! this is not a league race!

erm.....it does say EU, 18:00 GMT...doubt that's US time :O_o:

There is FULL pitstop support for multiplayer races! extremely self explanatory when you enter the pits in a multiplayer race! you enter the pit, your box is highlighted...you then choose fuel, tyres and repairs and confirm! an animation takes place to show the work...then you drive out!

EDIT: its pretty obvious if someone doesn't stop. if they want to risk there licence by doing this then more fool them!
Hmm i have to check that out again, i've never seen the highlighted box :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 274 13.4%