1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sell Gigabyte GTX 760 OC

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Rikki Jenkins, Oct 18, 2014.

1. I have a Gigabyte GTX 760 OC I am willing to part with for $175 US..+Shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only.. Paypal only..

Contact me at rj16066@gmail.com if interested.. Only has about 60 hours on it and no issues.

Cheers
    RJ

2. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I am actually interested. I need to wait for a payment from a client before I can commit though.

3. That is fine.. Let me know when you can.

Cheers
    RJ

4. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

A client paid me with a Money Order from Canada, but didn't specify if it was USD or CAN $. So now I have just sent the MO back to Canada and wait for him to receive it and send it back again. Then my bank my put a 10 day hold on it. This is quite a large sum of money too so until it actually clears, we are eating Ramen noodles. BTW, what's the Vram on this card? I need something better than my dual GTX460 but also I have another rig with a possible blown motherboard I am rebuilding so an extra card won't go to waste.

But don't hold off selling it on my account. There is no telling how long it will take :(

5. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Hi Rikki, I am afraid I won't be able to purchase the card after all. I finally got paid (or I should say my wife did, it was her client), but life has always a way to mess with you and a couple of emergencies left us without too many funds for entertainment expenses.

I hope you find a buyer.

Happy Holidays.

• Love Love x 1
  6. No Worries mate.. Have a safe and wonderful Holiday..

Cheers
    RJ