1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc GID Working with Steam Version of GSC 2015-09-06

GID Working with Steam Version of GSC

1. brian potvin

brian potvin
    Premium Member

brian potvin submitted a new resource:

GID Working with Steam Version of GSC - GID Working with Steam Version of GSC

Read more about this resource...

2. Will this work with the non-Steam version of GSC as well? Or should we non-Steamers use the renaming to rFactor.exe version? Thanks.

3. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Non-steam users have the choice... rename or not to rename.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  4. Hi,
    I dropped the files in the folder and allowed it to change direct x 9 dll but it is not working in game.
    What am I doing wrong?
    thanks Greame

5. Sorry what is the GID?

6. Its gadgets to use while driving,it's very helpful, give it a try ;)

[​IMG]

7. This is what
    that's what I was looking for thanks bro :)

8. I'm also having this problem. I drop it into my stock car extreme folder and it doesnt show up in the game.

9. If it is possible, can someone tell me how to make this appear ONLY in my garage please?
    I want all the readouts to disappear when I drive out of the garage, but would like them to show while sitting in the car. I can't understand the instructions and my usual trial and error is not working despite trying over and over. lol

Thanks for any pointers :)

10. Same problem here

11. The GRID icon is only showing 9 drivers, how do I change it so it'll show 20 drivers. I have no idea what to do or change. Please help with this.

12. elpolan

elpolan
    Premium Member

Some update for v1.50?

13. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

If I understood right, the GID plugin is getting integrated in the game itself, hence the new track map. I guess the rest of the overlay will come in future updates of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1