Resource icon

Other GID patched for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BTW did someone got the drs working with AMS?

I have done two diferrent hud's with the gear at the center, but I can´t make the drs to work... I did choose the correct series file, but still not working, I'm stuck

20170210222617_1.jpg
20170210222529_1.jpg

Try changing the flickering mode @velardo, I use a laptop 840m video card, and I dont have any fps losses.
Where do I set that? I want to try it as I've always had the same problem.

EDIT: Found it in gidconf.txt, changed from 2 to 0, still get 23fps with 980Ti.... weird issue for me.

Last edited:
Where do I set that? I want to try it as I've always had the same problem.

EDIT: Found it in gidconf.txt, changed from 2 to 0, still get 23fps with 980Ti.... weird issue for me.
Are you starting directly from Steam (I mean going there and clicking on the play button)? If not, try it instead of using some kind of shortcut
I never had fps issues here either. Only GID flashes in some tracks like Sebring VLM but that happens in any game be it AMS or rF2, something track related I guess

good to hear, that's why I don't recommend using anything else to start your games, even Reiza VX portal, starting AMS with anything that is not steam can cause this issue
On the other hand starting the dedi server tool with the Steam "Play" button actually makes the server not appear in the steam matchmaking so for this one you have to use the exe directly lol (at least in our server that's what happens)

Are you starting directly from Steam (I mean going there and clicking on the play button)? If not, try it instead of using some kind of shortcut
I never had fps issues here either. Only GID flashes in some tracks like Sebring VLM but that happens in any game be it AMS or rF2, something track related I guess
Yes, I usually start with Steam. Also tried opening config first (to check its at 60Hz), then starting again from Steam to play. Must be something weird from my setup. Should I remove Dynhud? Thanks.

I have unzipped both files to Automobilista root but now what ? I dont see any thing in game ?Please help.[/QUOTE

Open the zipfile
Drag GID config ini > Rootmap
Drag d3d9.dll > rootmap , overwriting if asked

Then double click Plugins (in the rar/zip file) now you see MAP GID and GIDPlugin.dll drag thos 2 files into common/Automobilista/Plugins

i Always do it like this cuz extracting everything to the root isnt working Always as it should

Last edited:
Affecting the fps, gtx video card 1080 fps around 30.40 using gid. Bad, I do not advise;
Using a gtx 1080 and get 150 FPS with a 5800 res so you have other factors causing the issue.

Edit: saw your post where you fixed it, good to hear

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back