Resource icon

Other GID patched for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
No, I haven't tried looking but I'll be watching here in case somebody figures it our :D

Is there a shortcut to make it "totally" invisible when I want? Thank you : )
When in car and in pits or on track:
Ctrl + Space to turn on/off all telemetry items.
Numpad 0 (with numlock on) to cycle through trackmap settings off/fixed/rotate.
Alt + Space to open the settings menu.

All key bindings and item position settings for GID are in the file gidConf.txt in the folder Automobilista/Plugins/GID

HTH
Chris

Might someone remember me how to hide/show a widget after pressing Alt-Space and having selected the right widget ....?
I must admit it's a rather long time since I used it in RF2 .... and I forgot the way to do it ! :whistling:
Thanks for a tip. ;)

EDIT: don't mind my question: I found it back .... "Enter" is the way to do it

Oupss ....I forgot something very important:

Thanks Martin for the adaptation of this plugin to AMS .... not forgetting to say thanks to the original creator Fazerbox himself. :thumbsup:

I´m using triple screens, but I´m unable to move widgets to let´s say the right screen. Is there a solution?
Not sure but it might work similarly with GID, but if I remember this correctly with Trackmap plugin, after selecting the widget, move it with the mouse.

Not sure but it might work similarly with GID, but if I remember this correctly with Trackmap plugin, after selecting the widget, move it with the mouse.

Yup, that works with the mouse, but I can´t move widgets, shown on the center screen to the right or left screen.

Yup, that works with the mouse, but I can´t move widgets, shown on the center screen to the right or left screen.
If by 'widget' you mean AMS's native HUD you can't because it doesn't support triple screen if you have multiview enabled.

If by 'widget' you mean elements of GID, try either of the following:
1. Uncheck multiview in video setting (this of course will screw up FOV for triples).
2. Use the 'toggle HUD' button set for AMS and switch the window on the bottom right to the tire information value.
Then use the mouse to move things about or directly change the coordinates in the ini file.

For some reason I find that if you have multiview enabled for a isiMotor2 game (rf1, sce, ams) the only ways you can have GID on side monitors are either disable multiview or set game HUD to tire information page.

If by 'widget' you mean AMS's native HUD you can't because it doesn't support triple screen if you have multiview enabled.

If by 'widget' you mean elements of GID, try either of the following:
1. Uncheck multiview in video setting (this of course will screw up FOV for triples).
2. Use the 'toggle HUD' button set for AMS and switch the window on the bottom right to the tire information value.
Then use the mouse to move things about or directly change the coordinates in the ini file.

For some reason I find that if you have multiview enabled for a isiMotor2 game (rf1, sce, ams) the only ways you can have GID on side monitors are either disable multiview or set game HUD to tire information page.

That did the trick! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Hi folks. I am getting major frame drop down to 15-20 fps from 120+ fps since adding this mod into AMS.
Any idea how to change this??
I already have graphics set to medium and am running 8-core CPU, 4GB GPU, 32GB RAM so HW wise is more than suitable.

Thanks.

Always start AMS via Steam and should solve the problem, that said after AMS 1.1 update my game was freezing a bit because of GID so I did an integrity check and reinstalled GID all working fine for now

I'm on trippels with multi view as well and it's all good here. Try hitting ctrl+space when on track to make sure it's not disabled or hit alt+space and see if you can bring up the menu.
Can you share your vid settings? Inspector? Just wish to compare as with my triples (980Ti), FPS drops to 30-35FPS. And removing 'Run as Admin' crashes AMS when running from Steam.

Last edited:
Try setting in the GID menu : Starting synch - Telemetry

20170210214112_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back