F1 2011 GFWL?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Why use Game For Windows Live its complete rubbish?, I refuse to buy another game that is GFWL but im really really looking forward to F1 2011 (pc). im pretty sure thousands of others share my opinion on GFWL and will not buy it due to this reason, i also think that decisions like this raise the number of pirates just because they feel that GFWL games are not worth the money.

I'm from Poland and for first 2 months I had to play on offline profile... because Poland is supported by GFWL since November 2010, and I forgot about that in September... I could make an British account, but... No matter.

I hated it, but by now... like with Steam, I liked it, it's comfortable and easy to use. I had account, so I don't think I'll have any problems with F1 2011.

Steam is light years ahead of this.

First of all, GWFL is buggy as hell, I remember downloading and trying to apply the same update 3-4 times. And it wasn't a small update. Mouse issues, login issues... Horrible.
It's comfortable and easy to use? What do you use it for? I always thought it was absolutely useless, it brings nothing to the gaming experience, except annoyance.
It's also a console port, if that term applies, not suited for keyboard and mouse use.

I mean I don't have any problems by now. For me it's working as good as steam, maybe because I'm using it only for F1... Can't imagine how horrible it must be with more games, what isn't problem with steam...

GFWL is "dont bother if It's in, but would not miss it if it's out".

GFWL works ok for me, havn't had too great an issue, but I still find it very clunky to use, and is yet another program/hoop you need to get through just to play the game, they should use Steamworks instead, as it is distrubuted through Steam, it would just make more sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back