F1 2010 GFWL account for online racing

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
It depends whether you want to play or whether you want to play with the correct country represented. If you want to play, when you register select your country as one of the biggies. US, Canada, UK, Germany..... I beleive that there is a list of supported countries somewhere GOOGLE is your friend.

Other search engines are available.

I think you can select that you are from a supported country when making a GFWL account and this allows you to play.
however for anyone who dosent know this and enters the country they are actually living it and its not a supported one ,then they will not be allowed to play ever with that account until it becomes supported.
The problem is that the key they entered will then be tied to an unsupported country and the only way they get to play online is by buying a second copy and then create a new GFWL account and then lie about their nationality or country of residence.

I would think, that the easiest way is to select one of the supported countries with a store bought XBOX LIVE subscription card and placing a friends home address in the account for one of the support countries. I would use an email account, ex. yahoo mail, google mail. I used comcast on mine, it is not a problem, but I have ATT now.

Availability
Games for Windows Live is currently available in 26 countries/territories, with 9 more expected this year.[24] , Users in other countries can access Live without problems by simply creating a Gamertag with a supported country although no technical support is available outside of the supported countries.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back