1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Getting fed up with online racing and the lag ghosting cheaters!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Jamie Bishop, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Been racing for a few years now with f1 2010 and now 2011 and it seems this is getting worse by the day.

Seems like I cant find any online race now that doesnt have someone ghosting bouncing round corners upside down or shooting off in to the distance in a flash. Seeing cars go off into the gravel then the next second they go bouncing past you down a straight even though your full throttle, drs open and kers on its ridiculous!

I was kind of hoping the cheaters with thier lag switches would have eventually get bored but now ive been experiencing it with some racers on here too.

Codemasters or Sony really need to sort this out as its really ruining this game. :mad:

2. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

I don't think there are lag switches mate just codies messing with our emotions, I surprised you didn't mention disconnects there too.

3. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

As said above people aren't cheating it is all down to lag, connection currently is pretty bad and is supposedly being fixed in the upcoming patch.

4. Sadly i've seen a lag switches in use via one of my friends at work to which he got a stern talking to from me!! I have my fingers crossed for the patch but im not 100% hopeful they can stop it unfortunately.

5. Lag switching, just so wrong on so many levels.

6. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

I just saw one on you tube there, don't see the point of it in racing games. But yeah I'm shocked online games ruined for the future.