1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get your SimRacing Team and its drivers featured in a SimBin

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Pedro van Baelen, Jan 24, 2007.

1. nice idea but only 6 members

that a little bit short for our team

more info on RSC
  2. hmm, RPM should give it a try ... 6 racers is indeed a little problem... My opinion is to take the fastest drivers of the team, IF they want offcourse...
  3. I don't really get it. If we sign up, we might be featured in a SimBin product... So in the next game there might just be an RPM Team, featuring six of our driver's names?
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Would be nice to have our own livery :) Orange white with a nice tournament logo :)
  5. jhea but we wil neet some thing like 10 or 15 places :)
  6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

Why don't you sign up with more than one team? :wink:
  7. Let's do IT :)
  8. Read carefully, we are! :D If enough people want it
  9. I was visiting the RSC forum, but i did not see there our team application. I guess this needs to be done before i can confirm my name in the drivers thread?
  10. I must have a full team to apply there. When the team is full, I wil apply, then you must place a confirmation post.
  11. okido
  12. When we can do the application?
    Just because Monday is the deadline, and before that drivers also needs to find the time to go there and register as a driver as well...

Not to miss the opportunity, that kids of future racing can choose Scyp[RPM] Porsche bi-turbo..... lol
  13. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

or a TheStig[RPM] 4x4 Fiat Panda :p
  14. I have posted our team on RSCnet, so GOGOGOGOGOGOGO post in the driver sign up :D