Get VMANS GE To BTB Tutorials Here

It does go into elevation / height data but at the time of it's conception I don't think vman even considered 3DRoutebuilder... but for laying out routes for main track and pits It is a must have because it gets pit entrances and exits level and inline with your tracks
with just a little tweaking at build time. although I havn't seen them myself for a long time I think that's it in a nutshell but, vman would be the one to ask I'm sure that since it's conception he's learnt a few more tricks since then...hope this helps your decision?

Will this work with Google Maps? As for some strange reason, the perfectly working GE 5 updated itself, and will not work ANYMORE. The important word is in caps. I have tried multiple uninstalls and reinstalls, but to no avail.
"Google Earth has encountered a problem and needs to close." Very similar to Microsoft's error report, but a Yes or No to whether I want to send an error report.
Windows XP, SP3.

sadly the codec doesn't work. get a: VLC doesn't support the "SCLS" audio- or videoformat. Sadly there is no sollution. ( i translated the error. Original error: VLC ondersteunt het "SCLS" audio- of videoformaat niet. Helaas kunt u dit niet oplossen.)

sadly the codec doesn't work. get a: VLC doesn't support the "SCLS" audio- or videoformat. Sadly there is no sollution. ( i translated the error. Original error: VLC ondersteunt het "SCLS" audio- of videoformaat niet. Helaas kunt u dit niet oplossen.)

Install the msu-sc-codec1.2.exe in GE to BTB Tool Kit then it works
with windows media player and also Irfanview.
Before I tried also with WMP, VLC, DivX+, Creative Media Source 5 and IrfanView with no luck.

Great content btw.

I will post this again:
Will this work with Google Maps? As for some strange reason, the perfectly working GE 5 updated itself, and will not work ANYMORE. The important word is in caps. I have tried multiple uninstalls and reinstalls, but to no avail.
"Google Earth has encountered a problem and needs to close." Very similar to Microsoft's error report, but a Yes or No to whether I want to send an error report.
Windows XP, SP3.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing