1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Project Cars on PC or PS4

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Cayd, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Cayd

Cayd
    Podiums: 6 / Race wins: 2

I've got a problem.

I am unsure whether to get Project cars for my PC or PS4, and heres why;

If I get it on my PC, I cant have as good graphics as I could on the PS4 but on the PC I have RaceDepartment.

If I get it on my PS4 I will have better graphics but no Racedepartment, what should I do??

2. buy a better GPU

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I can't suggest what to do, but you might first search around for PS4 racing leagues. Yes, they exist so do some searching around first.

I'm assuming you already have a PS4 compatible racing wheel?

4. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

PC .. you can always upgrade ..

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. If you are tight on money get it on PS 4 if it´s more powerful then your PC. And do the easier running sims on PC. Whenever you can afford a better PC you can afford to rebuy PCars if necessary ;)

Can´t really advice what to do beside getting rich so you can do whatever you want ;)

6. hopefully there will be race department leagues on ps4 ;)

7. Only with 16 MP Drivers, without a Deticated Server? Thats can not be your claim!

8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

64bit PC users can have 32 cars in MP and dedicated servers are said to be coming shortly after launch.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PS4.

10. Being old.......ish,and a bit daft,i have pre-ordered for pc,and ps4.

• Haha Haha x 2
  11. Marcel Kleene

Marcel Kleene
    Premium Member

After going from PS3 to PC, I will never go back to race on a console. Serious racing is on PC.

• Agree Agree x 3