Get nKPro v1.3 Beta 1 now! [for real this time]

Hehe after the ups and downs of rscnet and real life, I started simracing more rarely... what was your nickname back at rsc?
I remember giving that track a couple of tries with the modena, but never got to remember the layout :)

I can be up for some club racing too. Once per week would be fine for me! (like the 22:00 modena club)

My nick was "lovretta". " 22.00 modena club, a good friend of mine used to join it. (at that time i was at college and i haven't had internet access so i couldn't join it). Friend's nick was "xyrion".

Good to hear, would be nice to have someone who could actually do well in races :D

Hehe not that i'm any fast. So far didn't have too good experience with nkp online, i tend to be alot more carefull in it then in for example rfactor, because i've experienced "lag crashes". If 1.3 is gonna be better, i'll certainly be racing it more online.

netKar PRO v1.3 Beta "B"

- Fixed crash in multiplayer races when client leaving the session
- Added the option to disable autoclutch in the Vintage
- Fixed unrealistic wheel steer for all the cars
- Fixed steer ratio range on the Vintage
- Added setup item to enable brake power editing on the Osella
- Fixed tyre audio skid levels on the Osella
- Fixed wing mirrors on the Vintage
- Fixed Osella appearing as "FTarget" in the time monitor
- Fixed driver face on the Osella
- Fixed range on the power multiplier on the Vintage
- Removed wrong 6th gear ratio setup on the Osella
- Fixed cockpit camera position on the Osella and Vintage
- Improved Vintage GT SFX sound

http://www.netkar-pro.com/main/

Direct Link: http://46.4.200.230/nkp-beta/nkp13beta_B.zip (2.6MB)

Can one of you brilliant sound creators, please fix the 'new' car bottoming sound? It's not as good as the old one....which wasn't great. Everything else in the 1.3b version is better. I especially like 'mixing it up' in the wet at Newbury in the Osella. Pure joy...and legal too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back