1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get into the online racing people :)

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Sam Smith, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

Anyone around?
    Come on into the multiplayer!!
    Have only caught 1 or 2 people on there so far.
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I think there are 2 reasons for that....

1 - Game is released for Pre-orders only
    2 - In multiplayer mode, game crashes a lot (unrecognized files and user kicks) when advancing to next session.

The first 2 nights, we have had servers for RD filled with over 20 people. When we found out racing was very hard due to the people being kicked, it became a long practice session only. That stopped a few from returning I think.
  3. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

Ohh ok.
    I guess I must have gotten lucky with the truck, track combo because I never had a issue on that first night.
    Thanks for the update Marco :)
    Hopefully they get it sorted by release and the online is full of trucks :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

Well ive got a game up if anyone wants to join in for a spin
  5. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

Alright off to bed.
    Hopefully more trucks on next time
  6. Sams,we have organized club racing here at RD, hopefully once your license is accepted you can join us for some epic fun events, the one at Interlagos and Taruma we're superb :)
  7. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Myself I hope Reiza gets these issues fixed soon because of folks issue with mismatches.Its hurting this great sim.:(
  8. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I stand corrected. Was able to enter RD server with Iveco. That is my truck of choice :) Yaaa
  9. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

Will be fun! :)
    Anyone do any videos of the races?
  10. Hmm... I'm trying to join some rooms and each time I get a 'join timed out' message like something is blocking me... wtf? :\
  11. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

As soon as the game releases, i will buy and be online:thumbsup:
  12. you updated the beta? we're now on v1.01 :)
  13. Yes I did.
  14. you checked your firewall settings?

Open your firewall settings and add an exception for your games.
  15. When I started the game the first time it popped window's firewall window (just like other games often do) and I clicked 'allowed' so I'm assuming it's not the firewall causing it.
  16. Do you have some sort of settings in your router interface, there might be exceptions or ports to be added.
  17. My router is upnp.. I never had to put any settings into it and other stuff works just fine. :\
  18. I discovered the problem! I was accidentally thinking that 'game name' text field is my username for joining games and when you fill that and try to join some game, it gives the 'join timed out' error. I left it blank and tried again and it works perfectly! :)